Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HURRICANE VALERIE

VALERIE -

NOAA would like to honor you by giving the 20th US hurricane this season with you name!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

A storm must start as a Tropical Depression and move on to become a Tropical Storm before it is given a name. Once a storm is named, preparations for the possible hurricane should be well under way. Without further ado, here is the list of hurricane names for 2012:

Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

Re: HURRICANE VALERIE

JIMH,

So they think I'm full of hot air or something!!!

Not to worry, I don't think they'll get down to my name it begins with a V. a ways to go yet. Hasn't the hurricane season just begun in some places, right?

Ok, so if it does get down that far, to my name, we'll go up in a whirlwind like Elijah did, instead it will be a (hurricane named "Valerie") LOL!!!

If by chance it get's down to my name, it will probably turn out to be a puff of bad air, that's all. . May be unpleasant but never hurt anyone! LOL!

An honor I'd rather pass over!!! Thanks but no thanks!

Valerie

Valerie & JIMH,

First of all, congratulations, Val, for having a possible hurricane named after you. (Wish we had a clap smiley to post here )

I too, had a hurricane--TS/Hurricane Tammy (remember her?), bearing my name, but it completely fizzled out. So that makes two of us RFTHees, whom so far having our names picked for this honored list.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

Some honor, having a hurricane named after me that could cause havoc, destruction, and loss of life. Thanks but no thanks. I hope that if there are that many hurricanes and it comes to my name, it too will fizzle out to nothing. Valerie is no killer, she's a lover, of all things good and wonderful.

Valerie

You're a lover, not a fighter, huh?

That's me Kathy, a lover, not a fighter!

not a

You've got that right Sis!

Well, already, the name list is down to Isaac, so it's being gone through pretty rapidly. We'll see how quickly the end of the name list is reached.

Whoa! I can't believe how far down the list of names that the meteorologists have already gone. As of now, it's down to Tropical Storm Rafael. It won't be much longer, now, till they'll be getting down to your name, Valerie! (Maybe it'll end up fizzling out as Nadine ended up doing.)

Kathy G., TS/Hurricane Sandy follows Rafael.

When ever I think of that name, I automatically think of Annie's faithful canine companion--Sandy. I believe that these are the lyrics to Sandy's name...

Sandy
Sandy's his name
If you please
If you don't believe me
Ask anyone of the fleas
Residing on
Sandy

Sure, he ain't pedigree
And he really comes in handy
Especially when you're all alone
And you're terribly frightened
He's Sandy,
Sandy,
He'll always be....there

Please stand to correct me on the above lyrics from the Movie Musical, introducing Aileen Quinn as "Annie", OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. The late Monkee, Davy Jones did a song w/our Valerie in its title.

Kathy G.
Whoa! I can't believe how far down the list of names that the meteorologists have already gone. As of now, it's down to Tropical Storm Rafael. It won't be much longer, now, till they'll be getting down to your name, Valerie! (Maybe it'll end up fizzling out as Nadine ended up doing.)

Kathy, if it does come down to the name Valerie, then I hope it fizzles out as Nadine ended up doing as you stated. I don't want my name to be remembered as a storm or hurricane, that killed thousands, and left people homeless and destitute. Better to be a puff of air and fizzle out, than a hurricane, causing death and damage. If by chance it turns out to be a terrible one, I'll change my name to X, don't think they'll pick that name for a storm!!! LOL!!!

HURRICANE PAUL

Valerie & Fellow RFTHees,

Let's not forget the Pacific Ocean hurricanes that form there!!!

I'm bringing this to your attention, b/c even they have their names too. Two, infact, had prophetic names: Mariam, and now there is Hurricane Paul. When I saw that name, two men came immediately to mind; VP Nominee Paul Ryan, and of course--the Apostle Paul (formerly known as, Saul).

Regarding the latter, I believe that the Lord could very well be telling us something b/c this Paul wrote many books in the NT. So, I'll let you all figure it out as to why this particular hurricane bears his name.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: HURRICANE

Hurricane Paul...Wow, what are the chances...my Son's name is Paul, and then Hurricane Valerie...!

Tammy Good comparison to Paul in the Bible as you mentioned.

Windy & destructive days ahead it seems, let's hope we're out of here real soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

You're most welcome, Valerie.

You too, have a son named--Paul!? What a major coincidence!? Especially in the light of our VP Nominee--Paul Ryan; and the Apostle/Epistle Paul (formerly called--Saul)...sharing their names with a Hurricane churining his way up the Baja California Peninsula, Mexican coastline.

According to Cory McCloskey, our local Fox10 News Weather Forcaster...Paul may either fizzle out as he makes landfall/or he may head out westward towards the open waters of the Pacific Ocean. With Paul's clouds heading up our way towards Arizona...hense, our cooling down to the upper 80s--temperaturewise.

What I was thinking, since the Apostle/Epistle Paul wrote many books in the NT of the Bible. Wasn't two of his books, the Corinthians & Thessalonians? And also, wasn't he aboard a ship that broke up and sank after she was bombasted by somekind of a storm that blew up on the Meditterean Sea? And then the survivors also onboard this same ship with Paul, safely were washed ashore. Then that was when he (Paul) was bitten on his wrist by a snake as he was standing by a fire?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yep. That was the very same Paul. In fact, he was shipwrecked three times before he and the Romans endured that ordeal enroute to Rome, and once, he even spent a day and a night in the open sea. He sure had some incredible adventures as an apostle!

Kathy G.
Yep. That was the very same Paul. In fact, he was shipwrecked three times before he and the Romans endured that ordeal enroute to Rome, and once, he even spent a day and a night in the open sea. He sure had some incredible adventures as an apostle!

Valerie & Kathy G.,

Paul, as an apostle, certainly did have some incredible adventures, that's for sure!

It was the storms I was thinking of, that Paul endured 3x (thank you, Kathy G.) @ sea...that brought this westcoast hurricane bearing his name, to mind.

B/c, for some reason, these same such storms that even Jesus, Himself, (could calm with His hand in the middle of the Sea of Galilee with His desciples in Peter's boat)...He may have caused to test Paul's faith with. But that's another story altogether.

It's just its name--Paul, that God could very well be (like Hurricane Miriam) be a sign He might be giving us. Do you suppose?

Maranatha,
Tammy

Valerie, & fellow RFTHees,

I just heard right now on Fox10 News, that Hurricane Paul made landfall, and has been downgraded to a Tropical Storm!!!

Also, the reason why the Apostle Paul (formerly known as, Saul) came to mind, when I first saw that this hurricane bore his name. Is b/c I believe that the Lord was pointing me to--1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

But I am completely puzzled about why Hurricane Paul fizzled-out in the first place, only to being downgraded to a TS , aren't you!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hurricane Paul fizzled out, because, Paul is a loveable guy, not a fighter! LOL! I'm glad he did, for the shake of people and property loss!

Oh my goodness we're down to Sandy already...Tony is next and then Valerie?
Wow things are moving fast, maybe a sign we're about to leave quickly too?

Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

Hope Sandy passes without much damage...we'll soon find out.

The Perfect Storm, Hurricane Sandy

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1244136&cmd=show

The Weather Channel's calling it an unprecedented storm. They're predicting that it'll be swallowed by a northeaster and that the entire storm'll cover a huge area.