Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10th moon pass through Scorpio, 10/1/11 (in 2011)!! 11th (chaos) pass comes in October!!

ALL:

On the evening of 10/1/11, the moon will be in the EXACT location
that is was on 1/1/11:

...1/1/11 to 10/1/11 = 10 "completions" passing Antares
...10 = "completion"

Another way of looking at this is, a "sidereal moon" [which is the amount
of time it takes the moon to travel from one object in heaven (as viewed
from the Earth) and back] is 27.32 days:

...From: Saturday, January 1, 2011 - moon near Antares
...PLUS "10" PASSES OF THE MOON
...To: Saturday, October 1, 2011 - moon near Antares
...It is 273 days
...Or 9 months

From Sky and Telescope's "Sky at a Glance":

The reddish light from Antares continually changes as a "politician"
trying to deceive!!!

It's INTERESTING that on Halloween, 2008, just after "O" had given his
clever 30 minute speech on October 29, 2008, the moon visited Antares
(which, of course, represents the SAME "TYPE" of "shifty" personality
of a master politician)!! Of course, Halloween is a night of "tricksters",
and PERFECTLY REPRESENTS for what was "REALLY" was going on in
this country - WE WERE BEING TRICKED!!!

The HUGE majority of Christians are SOO BUSY with enough idle words
(which make them "seem" smart) that they've probably missed the signs
of 2011!!!! They'll wake up TOO LATE into "chaotic" times - this next pass
through Scorpio in year '11 will be the 11th (11 means "chaos").

+++++

From E. W. Bullinger: LINK
The Sign Scorpio
The Redeemer's conflict
9. Scorpio (the Scorpion)

We come now right into the heart of the conflict. The star-picture brings before us a gigantic scorpion endeavouring to sting in the heel a mighty man who is struggling with a serpent, but is crushed by the man, who has his foot placed right on the scorpion's heart.

The Hebrew name is Akrab, which is the name of a scorpion, but also means the conflict, or war. It is this that is referred to in Psalm 91:13--

"Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder.
The young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet."

David uses the very word in Psalm 144:1, where he blesses God for teaching his hands to war.

The Coptic name is Isidis, which means the attack of the enemy, or oppression: referring to "the wicked that oppress me, my deadly enemies who compass me about" (Psa 17:9).

The Arabic name is Al Akrab, which means wounding him that cometh.

There are 44 stars altogether in this sign. One is of the 1st magnitude, one of the 2nd, eleven of the 3rd, eight of the 4th, etc.

The brightest star, a (in the heart), bears the ancient Arabic name of Antares, which means the wounding. It is called by the Latins Cor Scorpii, because it marks the scorpion's heart. It shines ominously with a deep red light. The sting is called in Hebrew Lesath (Chaldee, Lesha), which means the perverse.

+++++

It's interesting that Antares is made of "44" ("judgment of the world")
stars and "O" is president number "44".

Interesting post from Five Doves:

+++++
BG Ellis (29 Sep 2011)
"More conformation that The Rapture is on: October 1st, 2011!" LINK

3. 11:11 = Rapture date of 10/1/11! 11:11 is the number everyone has been seeing lately on a digital clock. I have seen this occurrence thousands of times over the last 5 years. If you throw out the 0, this is the only date left in 2011 that has exactly 4 (1) or 2 (11) or 1 (11:11). Was the Lord trying to reveal The Rapture date all alone?

+++++

"BLESSINGS!!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!!"

Calvin

PS:
(Posted on 12/27/10)
Flee from year "11"; Laodician "shepherds"!!! LINK

ALL:

Below is an absolutely PERFECT picture of a scene taken from Sky and Telescope that, I believe, depicts the Laodicean (rich minded and spoiled) Church as we enter year “11”.

First of all, you are going to have a few bitter, smart alec scoffers come out to tell us ALL of how “foolish” we have been to watch sooo closely all year. “Don’t you know, the ‘normal’ church knows better than you do!!!! Why try so hard???”

Re: 10th moon pass through Scorpio, 10/1/11 (in 2011)!! 11th (chaos) pass comes in October!!

i dunno but i seem to notice that everytime ANTARES comes along ... something bad tends to happen on or around that day ... or maybe i am just imagining things

but ... good find ... calvin