Nine Below Zero - Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BREAKING NEWS GERRY MCAVOY TO LEAVE NINE BELOW ZERO

Very sad news Gerry
You will be sorely missed mate. You have been a true friend and a great baseman for the band. Best of luck in your new direction
In the same breath tho, Welcome back to Brian

Love,
Neil

Hi Gerry,

Very sad to hear you are leaving the band, look forward to hearing more news on your future, do stay in touch with us all. You are a great bass player and a great bloke. Good luck mate and see you at the Borderline.

How handy to have such an excellent replacement in our old friend Brian.

Mark

Really sad to hear your leaving the band Gerry, I wish you all the best for any future plans and would like to thank you for entertaining us fans with your musical talent . its been a real treat.
Many, many thanks Gerry.

Good luck and thank you Gerry, you will be missed by all fans of the band. A gentleman and a true professional, always having time for a chat or a beer. The great energy you have added to the live shows we have seen over the past 20 years has been great to watch and your work on the studio recordings should be listened to and admired.

We wish you well in wherever the future takes you,

Phil & Suzanne

Gerry
Gutted! That's really sad news - I've followed you since I first saw you play with Rory at Liverpool Stadium many many years ago.

You've been brilliant and we've had many great nights at the St helens citadel. We'll miss you but wish you all the very best in your new venture.

Dave & Carol

ZED RECORDS
GERRY WILL BE LEAVING THE BAND AT THE END OF THE YEAR TO PURSUE HIS SOLO CAREER AND OTHER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH HIM GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND THANK HIM FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES WE'VE HAD TOGETHER, IN THE SAME BREATH WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME BACK BRIAN BETHELL ORIGINAL MEMBER FROM THE A&M YEARS WHO ALSO PLAYED WITH DENNIS IN THE TRUTH. GERRY'S LAST GIG IN DECEMBER AT THE MUSICIAN IN LEICESTER, WILL BE HIS 60TH BIRTHDAY, YOU'RE ALL WELCOME TO THE PARTY. DENNIS, MARK AND BRENDAN.