A discussion area about Britain and its issues.

ThePatriot.co.uk

In order to post your message just click on post. 

A discussion area about Britain and its issues.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do you fear Islam ?

Islam as a RELIGEON should not be feared, rather the radical elements within the religeon mis-interpreting the philosyphy. What perterbs me is that many of that faith have fled their countries and saught sanctuary in the UK. Now within this "community" there's now radical elements who wish to subjugate this and other countries into a similar state from which they fled. The people are a soft touch here and it will take much to bring them to the "boil". I truly believe we are "simmering" at the moment and there is a growing resentment at our "headless chicken" governments inadequacy to curtail them.Certainly it was evident at that second march thru' the town of our boys back from the war. More than 20'000 people turned up to greet them and if any-one had behaved as shockingly as the last bunch of radical Islamists, they would'nt hesitate to proceed to panelbeat them to a pulp.It was once said in my "second" homeland...Do not wake the sleeping tiger. My friends I'm afraid the tiger is wakening!

I agree in most with the two statements. I only want people to stop saying England when they mean Britain. It has caused a lot of problems. If you don't know what i mean then rethink what mean by Britain and being a Patriot to the UK and the Union Flag.

Why is it that most of the posters on here can't spell or even write English?

Hi-lo st George, Is ee 'n teecha or wat??