The Old Acclaimed Music Forum

Go to the NEW FORUM

Music, music, music...
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Report errors here

Temple of the Dog was released in 1991, not 1990.

Sleater-Kinney's "Dig Me Out" is now 85 on metacritic, not 84.

I noticed that between 2006 and now, metacritic has changed a lot of their old scores by plus/minus 1 or 2 (without necessarily adding reviews), as if they tweaked their formula or something. So other albums might be off right now too.

Steely Dan's #438 on the all-time song list is called "Reelin' In the Years", not "Reeling in the Years".

The Beatles' 1977 album is called "The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl", though Allmusic Guide has it listed as "Live at the Hollywood Bowl".

Radiohead's Lucky was released in 1995. It was in charity album Help (and it was also a minor MTV hit then). Both the year end charts which it get points are from year 1995.

My Way appears twice on Frank Sinatra's artist page

The "My Way" error has already been reported earlier in this thread.

for the greatest bands of all time poll my Camera Obscura vote was supposed to be from Scotland too.

I'm not sure how you handle this, but since Ghostface Killah's "Daytona 500" credits Raekwon and Cappedonna on the cover of the single, shouldn't the song also appear on their artist pages?

Piero Scaruffi gave Flipper's 1981 album "Generic" an 8/10.

http://www.scaruffi.com/ratings/best100.html

He also gave Peter Green's "The End Of The Game" 8/10.

And finally, he gave Husker Du's "New Day Rising" an 8/10. It's listed on AM as 7/10.

Keep up the good work!

This is my first post. I like your website. I noticed that you have the Foo Fighters listed under Washington DC bands, but they are from Washington state.

Scaruffi gave The Mars Volta's Frances the Mute an 8/10, not a 7.

Thanks Sean Pak and everyone for your corrections!

Maybe Scaruffi has done some rating updates lately?

I spotted this one while compiling the eligibles list for the '75 election: There are separate artist listings for LaBelle and Patti Labelle; they should probably be combined. I know one's a group and the other is the singer, but I'm not sure there's any meaningful distinction--their only two entries are the album Nightbirds and song "Lady Marmalade," which is on that album.