Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Camera

This happened on Sept. 11, 2011.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

Re: Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Camera

Sorry for not being more informative on the video. This video was taken from here:

Mystery: 'Pulsating Winged Being on Camera'

Mystery: 'Pulsating winged being' on camera
Is it an angel, demon, hoax or something else?

Just what is that mysterious “winged being” purportedly caught on camera?

Videos posted on YouTube are fascinating many as they show a mysterious burst of light that some say contains a “humanoid” figure inside.

One of the videos (posted below) is narrated by a woman who explains the incident took place in Indonesia. Text and timestamps on the video indicate Sept. 11, 2011 at Cilandak Town Square in South Jakarta.

The bright apparition initially comes down to the ground, and then jumps back up out of the closed-circuit camera’s field of vision.

“You can actually see a humanoid moving,” the narrator says, “what appears to be some type of wings or something that makes – I don’t know what it is.”

The video below is a narration of the event.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

Mark, Thank you so much for posting this. Have you noticed the length of this video? It was 5:55 (if I saw the number clearly) that number is "redemption for the bride of Christ".

I don't know if anyone saw the photo that was posted on RITA. I won't post it here ( I don't know how anyway!) I consider that photo trustworthy cause it was taken by one of the moderators. The picture shows 2 beings in the sky. It seems like one of the beings is reaching out and pulling the other being up. The other one looks like it could be a woman.

Also, on Yom Kippur last year, I sensed angels descending and filling up the church that I was attending.

Mark W,

I watched the first video and second one over and over again! I have not come to a conclusion that this could be a real incidence that took place; for some reason I believe it may have been a video created by someone, to perhaps entice us towards more sensationalism on youtube. Anyways that's my 2 cents worth on this video! It doesn't ring as being true to me.

Valerie

P.S. Note, how everything in this video is dark and obscure, and then a sudden light on the right hand side, looks like a flash from a camera bouncing down then up...someone is playing a trick on people.

heidi

Also, on Yom Kippur last year, I sensed angels descending and filling up the church that I was attending.

WOW! Heidi

This part of your post caught my eye...

Back in June 4, 2009 is when I had my first rapture vision and of course thought that RH might be the day..

But in the last week of July in 2009 I was praying for a clearer timing of the rapture, but that night I did NOT have a vision.

The next morning as I woke up the following words were shoved into my head:

7 years
Yom Kippur
3 Years

The Yom Kippur threw me until I looked it up on the Internet and it means Day of Atonement..

Exactly what does these words mean to anyone..

Anyway I kept watching for the rapture in 2010 and in 2011 and now we here in 2012..

So does those words mean that the 7 years of Jacob's trouble starts this year, and is the rapture slated for the Yom Kippur date or what is your thoughts on this..

I written this before, but I have no ideal what to make of it..

Joseph

RJ
heidi

WOW! Heidi

This part of your post caught my eye...

Back in June 4, 2009 is when I had my first rapture vision and of course thought that RH might be the day..

But in the last week of July in 2009 I was praying for a clearer timing of the rapture, but that night I did NOT have a vision.

The next morning as I woke up the following words were shoved into my head:

7 years
Yom Kippur
3 Years

The Yom Kippur threw me until I looked it up on the Internet and it means Day of Atonement..

Exactly what does these words mean to anyone..

Anyway I kept watching for the rapture in 2010 and in 2011 and now we here in 2012..

So does those words mean that the 7 years of Jacob's trouble starts this year, and is the rapture slated for the Yom Kippur date or what is your thoughts on this..

I written this before, but I have no ideal what to make of it..

Joseph

RJ, I have seen you post that info before and it is so good to see it again as a reminder. Here is my opinion:

2012 - Rapture, then...
7 years - Trib
Yom Kippur - midpoint of trib
3 Years -

If the rapture happens in May of 2012, then three years latet would be 2015 which is also the year of Mark Blitz's find on the solar and lunar eclipses lining up on Passover and Rosh Hoshannah. In 2015 from May to October will be an additional 6 months - making it 3 1/2 years after the rapture and the MIDDLE of the tribulation.

Hi Joseph,

That is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing the words you received. I wish I had an explanation for the words and numbers but I don't.

Yes wow, it is amazing that you get this message and I sensed angels descending on Yom Kippur.

You might want to watch this video if you haven't already. I have watched it several times because it is comforting and I love the background music. Anyway, it mentions the signs in the sky that happened on RH & Yom Kippur in 2011.

Valerie, Texas Sue, Kathy, can one of you please tell me how to copy a video and put it here. I don't know how to do it. this is the video I wanted to post:

"Fair use for education and discussion"

http://youtu.be/KimH2YH98KI

The video comes up when you click on the link but I don't know how to copy the video itself.

Thank you so much.

Thank you Kathy.