Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Next Pope

The following link is a playlist to a YouTube documentary called "The Next Pope". I'm not finished watching it since it's in 16 parts, but I have to say it's excellent. I thought I heard or read every kind of study about the Antichrist, but this one is truly interesting. Watch it when you have time, and let me know what you think.

Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=EA8DA04FB884E48D

Re: The Next Pope

Bump

I watched all 16 parts of it and whoever put it together certainly did a lot of research. A lot of what was said is true, but of course each must use their own discernment as with any thing else you read or watch. The one thing that was missing was the rapture. At the last part of it, info was presented as if all believers will be forced to accept or reject the mark and live through the 7 years of tribulation until Jesus comes at the end. Other than that, most of the information is fairly accurate.

Sue,
I thought it was amazing when it spoke of the 1260 years between 538 to 1798 AD as the time for the beast to rule under papal control. The 1260 days became 1260 years, which I had never heard until then. He's right about all of the traits of the Vatican matching up with the traits described in the scriptures. Since 1929, the Vatican became its own kingdom, separate from Italy. According to the prophecies of saint Malachy, the next pope, Petrus Romanus, is the last one. Benedict XVI is expected to step down this spring, so Petrus Romanus should be stepping out as the final pope soon. That means we are going home soon!

Kevin

Kevin, here is an excerpt from Tom Horn's new book about the next pope. It has some really good info that goes with what you posted.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/petrus-nine.htm

You know what amazes me? I wrote my TBAA end-times story, "Death of the Pope," while Pope John Paul II was alive. In poor health, but alive. For that story, I named my fictional apostate New-Age pope (and leader of the one-world religion) Benedict XVI. Then, the following year, after John Paul II had died and a new pope was selected, he chose the very name I had given my fictional pope!

I've so wondered about that since.

That's pretty amazing Kathy! Sue, I've been checking that website about Tom Horn's new book about Petrus Romanus, and he is definitely believing that 2012 will be the year that the AC or the false prophet will reveal himself. I've started listening to the following 4 hour radio show with Tom Horn, Chris Putnam, and Steve Quayle that was on recently. Go to this link and listen to it.

Kevin

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/omegamanradio/2012/02/23/episode-579-petrus-romanus--the-final-pope-1

Kevin, what a coincidence! I am listening to the Tom Horn-Chris Putnam-Steve Quayle interview right now. It is just past the midpoint and I am in the last two hours of the interview. It is loaded with info. Tom Horn said a few minutes ago that right now we are in a waterfall of fulfilled prophecy. He said only an idiot would not notice that something big is going on right now. I like the waterfall reference and is that ever true!

Right now they are talking about the works of David Flynn - "Temple at the Center of Time", "Cydonia" and others. Steve and Tom both feel that he was a genius.

Sue, that's amazing that you were already listening to it. It sounds like you are further into it than I am. I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Kevin

Toward the very end of the interview, Tom Horn was talking about how very near the rapture is now. The way he was talking, (and I think he said this), it is not months and years away, but hours and weeks away. WOW, is that awesome? I am so hoping that it is going to happen soon, like March or April. Kind of breathtaking to think we are so close.

Chris, I am just guessing it could be as early as March or April based on the war about to break out in Syria and Iran with Israel, the U.S., Russia, China and others. Also, the Torah Code for 2012 showing from Jewish rabbi study the Messiah and Elijah connected to Passover (April 8), and the Pope stepping down in April possibly.

Of course there are all the other weird things that factor in too like the sounds being heard all over the world, all the bird, animal and fish die-offs worldwide, the Arab revolution in the mid-east, etc. So much is happening so fast and simultaneously. This is a year that holds much promise for the rapture season. I just want it to be sooner rather than later, and hoping for an early spring rapture.

Kevin
Sue,
I thought it was amazing when it spoke of the 1260 years between 538 to 1798 AD as the time for the beast to rule under papal control. The 1260 days became 1260 years, which I had never heard until then. He's right about all of the traits of the Vatican matching up with the traits described in the scriptures. Since 1929, the Vatican became its own kingdom, separate from Italy. According to the prophecies of saint Malachy, the next pope, Petrus Romanus, is the last one. Benedict XVI is expected to step down this spring, so Petrus Romanus should be stepping out as the final pope soon. That means we are going home soon!

Kevin

Kevin & fellow RFTHees, I found this in my late Mom's KJV Bible...

THE NUMBER 666 IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN AND IT IS IN HIS NAME

The letters of the Latin or Roman phrase Vicarius Filii Dei (Vicar of the Son of God) have numerical value 666.

V=005
I=001
C=100
A=000
R=000
I=001
U=005
S=000

F=000
I=001
L=050
I=001
I=001

D=500
E=000
I=001
Total 666

"Verse 18--Six hundred sixty-six. The numeral letters of his name shall make up this number." Douay (Catholic) Bible, note on Revelation 13:18.

"The Pope is the vicar of Christ, the successor of St. Peter, and the visible head of the Church."--Manual of Christian Doctrine, John Joseph McVey, 1914, p. 123.

+++++

"Beatus Petrus in terris Vicarius Filii Dei Videtur esse constitutus (Blessed Peter seems to have been appointed the vicar of the Son of God on earth)." Decretum Gratiani.

"The letters inscribed in Pope's miter are these: Vicarius Filii Dei, which is Latin for 'Vicar of the Son of God.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head. Christ, before His ascension into heaven, presentative. Upon the death of Peter the man who succeeded to office of Peter as Bishop of Rome was recognised as head of the church. Hence to the Bishop of Rome, as head of the church, was given the title 'Vicar of Christ.' Our Sunday Visitor, April 18, 1915 (Catholic).

+++++

Does the above pertain to your above article?

Maranatha!
Tammy