Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW, WE'RE GOING HOME!!!

DEAR FAITHFUL MEMBERS & LURKERS ALIKE, SOME GREAT NEWS,
WE'RE GOING HOME...WATCH & LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BELOW!

THIS IS THE "YEAR" OF OUR DEPARTURE! BE YEA READY TO
LEAVE FOR WHEN YOU DO NOT EXPECT IT, IS THE DAY AND HOUR JESUS WILL COME.

THE ORIGINAL TITLE BELOW IS INCORRECT...AT LEAST THIS PART OF THE VIDEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTI-CHRIST.

LISTEN TO SOME VERY ENCOURAGING TEACHING & NEWS, NOT SETTING DATES LIKE JACK VAN IMPE SAID....READ AND REJOICE!

MARANATHA!

CAPS USED FOR EMPHASIS OF MY GREAT EXCITEMENT AND ANTICIPATION OF THE LORD COMING FOR HIS OWN!

INCORRECT TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ANTI-CHRIST IN THIS PART OF THE VIDEO.

Re: WOW, WE'RE GOING HOME!!!

Praise Jesus Val!! It's all there, we are the fig tree generation, amen! Thank you posting this sister!!!!

Thank you, Valerie (& Rexella & Jack too), for making my whole entire day!!! The Van Impes' news is fantabulous news!!!

I'd just taken a shower, with the Gaither Gospel Group's--"I Stand Amazed In The Presence" song in my heart and mind. Then I logged on to RFTH, and the first post I clicked onto was your WOW, WE'RE GOING HOME!!! thread, and onto the Van Impes' video. Again, thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

Just to think, that it won't be long now for when our beloved King Jesus comes to Rapture us off of this sesspool of a planet. I can't wait!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Clay & Tammy,

You're both very welcome!!! It's so exciting to think, this is the year we'll be going home to Heaven at the Rapture. Praise the Lord!!!

It's like this video was hidden out of sight because of it's incorrect title for that segment of it, and what was hidden is now revealed!!! Thanks be to God for such encouraging words form Jack & Rexella Van Impe!!!

I'm rejoicing with you knowing, that the time is so short now.

You'll all recognize me at the meeting in the air, I'll be the one with the biggest smile, from ear to ear, LOL!!!

See you all soon at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!!!

Maranatha!!!

Valerie

Yeah, boy, Val!!!

On TV, I've been seeing these commercials for facelifts, weight loss, tummy tucks, etc. But when we're Raptured, all of that will b perfectly painless and over in the moment of the twinkling of an eye.

We also won't ever have to worry about standing in line at airports, bus/train stations, nor ship terminals, etc., to be mauled by those bothersome TSA agents for when we depart this earth. Yippeeee!!!

For we'll be free at LONG last to going home. As for our new looks, we'll be MUCH younger than when we left the earth behind. Do you suppose, how we'll know each other. Shall we share the fact that we're members of the Rapture Flight To Heaven family? Such as, "I'm RFTH's SisterNChrist aka Tammy. I'm very happy to meet you at long last. And you are?"

Maranatha!
Tammy

Val,
I'm not sure about Jack Van Impe's timeline, but I sure hope that this year is finally the year of our redemption. It seems that just when I get excited about how soon the rapture is, the days just keep going by. I still don't understand why Israel has not attacked Iran's nuke sites yet. Iran can make a bomb right now, and yet the US and Israeli government are saying "just give time for the sanctions to work". What they don't understand is that Ahmadinejad will not stop because of sanctions. He wants the Imam Madhi to return, which has to happen as a result of a huge war. He wants war, not peace!

Kevin

Patience is key my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Mr. Impes words are definitely encouraging but again...no matter how much you know..Only Our Father knows the day and hour. Brother Kevin...I know what you mean..but ai know that God showed me in my dream that time is up. Take into consideration that we live in a world of sin..At any moment the U.S....Iran..and even Israel could be lying about when they plan on attacking or exactly what weapons are ready or not.. We wont be here much longer family. I feel it in my spirit. Don't hold me to this but I feel that by the 11th.. we will be gon..nevertheless...Gods will...

GOD BLESS!!!

SisterNChrist
Yeah, boy, Val!!!

On TV, I've been seeing these commercials for facelifts, weight loss, tummy tucks, etc. But when we're Raptured, all of that will b perfectly painless and over in the moment of the twinkling of an eye.

We also won't ever have to worry about standing in line at airports, bus/train stations, nor ship terminals, etc., to be mauled by those bothersome TSA agents for when we depart this earth. Yippeeee!!!

For we'll be free at LONG last to going home. As for our new looks, we'll be MUCH younger than when we left the earth behind. Do you suppose, how we'll know each other. Shall we share the fact that we're members of the Rapture Flight To Heaven family? Such as, "I'm RFTH's SisterNChrist aka Tammy. I'm very happy to meet you at long last. And you are?"

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy,

I love your description of being instantly younger!
Wow, younger, full of health and vigor...to do all the
things that we find difficulty to do as we age and our health deteriorates! I believe we'll look around the age of 33, and I think those whom are younger to begin with will stay that age in Heaven! We'll never grow old again! Children will still be children and perhaps grow up in heaven. They will be very well taken care of, safe, happy, and will be drawn to be with Jesus, just like they were here on Earth.

I believe we will recognize one another, because our knowledge will instantly increase to a much higher level then here on Earth!

Perhaps we at RFTH could stand inside the pearly gates waving our arms up and down as if we were flying, then we could introduce ourselves to one another...or perhaps we'll just know supernatural, who's, who!!! We could always wear a name tag..."Valerie aka Skyblue21..RFTH"
LOL!!! Hi Tammy I'm RFTH Valerie aka Skyblue 21, it's great to me you Sis!!!

Marantha!

Valerie

Kevin
Val,
I'm not sure about Jack Van Impe's timeline, but I sure hope that this year is finally the year of our redemption. It seems that just when I get excited about how soon the rapture is, the days just keep going by. I still don't understand why Israel has not attacked Iran's nuke sites yet. Iran can make a bomb right now, and yet the US and Israeli government are saying "just give time for the sanctions to work". What they don't understand is that Ahmadinejad will not stop because of sanctions. He wants the Imam Madhi to return, which has to happen as a result of a huge war. He wants war, not peace!

Kevin

Kevin,

I think Jack Van Impe has the right timeline, it's all about Jerusalem. Remember Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling..Therefore, if you count from the recapture of Jerusalem back into Jewish hands, that's when the generational countdown began to Christ's return to Earth to set up His kingdom. This brings the return of Jesus to Earth to 2019 and 7 years back from that year for the beginning of the tribulation, & Rapture, you have 2012, the year we are in right now.

I know what you mean yes the days seem just to be going by. Well so were the days of Noah, the days were just going by people going about their regular life routines and then....!!!

The reason Israel hasn't attacked as yet, because they
are waiting for "what they think will be the right time"! Secondly they are constantly being told by the US not to do so, and they must give noticed beforehand. I believe they are second guessing themselves, what is the right thing to do!!! To go on their own, and attack Iran, or to listen to Obama and wait for permission. They are being mislead, by Obama, and the longer they wait the worse it will get.
We know how many of the Jews will be killed, and a rem anent will be saved. Scripture needs to be fulfilled. It's all lining up...and the fuse is burning down slowly, until there is an explosion {world war 3}

This is the year Kevin, we must remain patient, and let God's will be done accordingly.

We're going home this year, what day or hour I don't know...but the signs, especially ww3, are all pointing to that fact at the moment.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Kalan A. Smith
Patience is key my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Mr. Impes words are definitely encouraging but again...no matter how much you know..Only Our Father knows the day and hour. Brother Kevin...I know what you mean..but ai know that God showed me in my dream that time is up. Take into consideration that we live in a world of sin..At any moment the U.S....Iran..and even Israel could be lying about when they plan on attacking or exactly what weapons are ready or not.. We wont be here much longer family. I feel it in my spirit. Don't hold me to this but I feel that by the 11th.. we will be gon..nevertheless...Gods will...

GOD BLESS!!!

Kalan, You're absolutely correct, Dr. Jack Van Impe's words are most encouraging, and God is the only one that knows the "exact day & hour". I agree Kalan, , US, Israel, are planning when exactly to attack Iran, and I'm sure it will be top secret, and we'll find out when it finally happens.

We could be gone any day that is left this year, today, tomorrow, the day after...God has already set the date, we were never told to look for a date...only told to watch so that we wouldn't be unaware that Jesus is truly coming at the Rapture.

Thanks for your encouragement Kalan!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I want to expand on Jack Van Impe's timeline with something encouraging. He mentions 2012 as the year but does not get specific on the Hebrew calendar.
Jerusalem was liberated June 7, 1967. On the Hebrew calendar the day was Iyar 28, which this year falls on Sunday May 20th. For JVI's timeline to be accurate, rapture would have to take place anytime before May 20, 2012. Current news reports are claiming that war with Iran is expected to take place this April, May or June which would fall in line with the above May 20 deadline.

Check out the link below for a list of significant historical events coming up this spring.
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1209333&cmd=show

Also noteworthy is the upcoming harvest cycles:

Nisan---March/April---Barley Harvest---Latter rains

Iyyar---April/May---General Harvest---Latter rains

Sivan---May/June---Wheat Harvest---Dry Season

Tammuz---June/July---Early Grape Harvest---Dry Season

Hi Valerie. I listened to that whole video. I always light up when you light up about the rapture. I can feel your spirit a couple thousand miles away: )

Oh Bob D., that is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me in a long time. Thank you Brother, I'm sure you're spirit lights up when you hear such encouragement from Dr. Jack Van Impe & Rexella, and our dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, here at RFTH as well. I know my Spirit does!!! It such joy to know we'll soon be with Jesus forevermore!!!

Yes we await the LIGHT OF THE WORLD JESUS to come and take us home at long last!

Blessings in Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Home is where the heart is!!!!

I feel Our beloved Lord is coming, there's a strange but familar presence in the air! Most likely Angels preparing to arrive with Jesus by His side, ready to
fulfill and obey the Lord's command.

I can sense time is passing by more quickly than ever before. Jesus is Coming!!! I'm getting excited!!!
It's like any moment, when you're not expecting company, and you hear a knock on the door; you wonder who could that be. We know who is coming, Jesus is the door, and only through Him we can enter Heaven! Yes we do know who is coming because we have been watching and listening for His call, "Come Up Here"!!!

The Lord, spoke to me through "Today's Promise from the Bible", which was "posted yesterday March 1st", when Big Brother stepped in to invade our privacy, and freedom of speech. I was concerned, for all whom post here, and the site. When I posted the promise and the Reflection, it was the Lord speaking into my very soul. I'm posted it here as well, and I hope it blesses you as much as it has blessed me.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2 Timothy 2:19
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Reflection

Never fear while trial and hardship assail you, for there is a strength on your side. Neither lose courage nor hope as the curse upon life draws its noose tighter upon you, for there is a river of life that overflows on your account. Fear not. Worry not. Fret not. For the Lord knows all those who are His. He will keep His children from the force of His wrath and ever will He protect them from their enemy, Satan. He will be faithful to tend their needs and salve their wounds. We who believe and have departed the way of iniquity are secured in the mercy, peace, and fatherly love that abounds in His family.

http://promises.blueletterbible.org/

Maranatha!

Valerie

Texas Sue,

I just watched the video you spoke about, by Philip, which I listed a link below!

This is my third time trying to post this...hmmmm, someone, or something...doesn't want this here.

Yes Sue this is a confirmation from Philip what the Lord spoke to my innermost being, and made that scripture above, and reflection magnified to the extent that it touched my very soul. We belong to the Lord, and we should not fear, for the Lord is with us!!! Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

It's hard not to get excited as the Lord can come at any moment now!

See you and all the members here very soon! I can almost hear the Rapture call...Come Up Here!!!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Maranatha!

Valerie

http://youtu.be/Hl1Ji2fC74s

Valerie, I love the video you posted. Here is the link to the one I was talking about that was posted today so it is very recent:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1214441&cmd=show

Hey everyone! Haven't been on here much lately. Been too busy fighting this spiritual struggle I'm in!! The enemy is coming at me from all sides!! Could use prayers if anyone has the time!?

I feel so beaten down & exhausted...physically, emotionally, & spiritually! I'm sure hoping our Blessed Departure is SOON! I may be dragging across this finish line...but dragging I can do! Let's just finish this race!!!!! AMEN!!??

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!??

God is Just Around the Corner...! WOW A MUST SEE VIDEO ABOUT A RAPTURE DREAM

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8247&msgid=1217425&cmd=show

I was so thrilled when I watched this lady tell what she had seen and heard and could not stop crying. We have waited so very long and to know that we ARE really close now is just so exciting. There is a true validity to her testimony and it really rang true, clear as a bell!

After watching this, I saw a video on another site about a man with a near death experience who was in heaven. Then on the way to work, my favorite local radio station has a short devotional every day and on it, Nella spoke about heaven. Then they played Elvis singing, "I'm Gonna Walk Those Golden Stairs". After that they played Bobby Vinton singing, "Send Me The Pillow You Dream On" and by then I was crying again. That last song was one of my dear grandmother's very favorites and I could see her singing it and knew that I was going to see her in heaven very, very, soon. It was almost too much! Such wonderful bliss, thinking of heaven. I am so thankful that Jesus made this possible for us.

Thanks Sue,

I'm not sure, why the bravenet account showed up instead.

Thanks so much for posting the correct link, I appreciate it very much Sis!

Blessings in Christ,

Val

More signs in the Sun, the stars & the moon!

Tensions are still rising here on Earth, and daily we await to see what transpires next.

Most interesting time coming; a time to stop and remember what our precious Lord did for us on the cross, thousands of years ago.

Wouldn't be awesome if this was our week to depart this Earth and enter our Heavenly home at long last.

Keep watching daily, for when we least expect it, Jesus will come!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow, take a look how many posts with confirmation that Jesus is coming Shortly.

IT COULD BE ANY MOMENT NOW!!!

PRAISE THE LORD OUR GOD!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

REJOICE IN THE LORD, FOR WE TOO WILL BE RAISED UP WITH THE DEAD IN CHRIST TOGETHER TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME, AND SEE JESUS FIRST, AND ALL OF YOU.

GOD LOVES YOU, ONE AND ALL!

IN JESUS' LOVE,

Valerie

The King is Coming!!!

"Going Home" By Bill &Gloria Gaither,The Old Friends Quartet

With the latest series of large earthquakes from one side of the world to the other, just days ago, and now:

ISRAEL READYING TO ATTACK IRAN : NEW YORK AND CALI ABOUT TO GET ROCKED HARD

Keep watching...keep Israel in your prayers!

Maranatha!

Valerie

JOHN THE REVELATOR SAW THE WEATHER PATTERNS GONE BERSERK‏

Joseph Chambers

Paw Creek Ministries has posted a new item, 'JOHN THE REVELATOR SAW THE WEATHER
PATTERNS GONE BERSERK'

PERFECT BIBLICAL FULFILLMENT IS OCCURRING THROUGHOUT THE NATURAL WORLD. WEATHER
PATTERNS ARE TESTIFYING TO THE ABSOLUTE SCRIPTURE TRUTHS OF END TIMES
PROPHECIES.

John the Revelator saw this in the Masterpiece we call, "The Revelation Of Jesus Christ." This Book is the perfect chronological outline of
the period we are about to enter. It's amazing when [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://www.pawcreek.org/salty-saints/john-the-revelator-saw-the-weather-patterns-gone-berserk

Very interesting Valerie. Thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by Shelby on a separate thread.

A MUST SEE VIDEO!!

Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"