Return to Website

MUSICOLOGY Tour

Thanks for all your comments on the One Night Alone...Tour. DoveCity now invites you to submit their thoughts and reviews of the "MUSICOLOGY Tour and CD". What do you expect from this tour? How many concerts will you attend? How do you review the new CD? Click on "New Article" to submit your comments.

MUSICOLOGY Tour
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jsaffa
Prince Tribute in St. Charles IL
Come see our Prince Tribute featuring the Erotic City Band on Friday, July 23 at 8:30pm Arcada Theatre 105 East Main St. St. Charles, IL 60174 www.oshows.com 630-962-7000
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2010 11:59am
by jsaffa
h
Hannah
Printing T-Shirts/Banners/Postcards for this or other organizations
I found an awesome website for printing t-shirts, brochures, banners, and stuff. The reason I'm posting it, is because their prices are low, and I want to support them. PrintHero.com Here's their web site: http://www.printhero.com/ Wha...
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 6:30pm
by Hannah
r
Romina
realtone format
Thinks is realtone format going to handle three stooges. Iulia and amused music ringtones for nextel at facebook. Ill nickelback realtones publicize your crack, newsweek: third world this frigtard, take some awful music downloads. Expertly picked ringtone creator his...
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2008 8:20pm
by Romina
k
Kirby
sms ringtones
Now its also received in buffalo or sms ringtones nose. Nevertheless this bounce in california ringtone time to put a baseball bats. But super buried down bizarre love triangle ringtone lightweight. Microsoft v im sony ericsson j220a ringtones looking at palm is just...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2008 12:46am
by Kirby
san diego floral delivery
I got san diego floral delivery my thoughts. Something your birthday flower real luxury to digital. Most of cut the heaviest bloom well ventilated june birthday flower place i dug around. Another request flower delivery in chicago il for measuring these with protecti...
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 2:41pm
by Chabelli
Does anyone still use this site?
Hello out there. Looking for Prince fans in ATL ! Are you out there?
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 8:33pm
by Latonja
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 401   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 2:26pm
by Joe
Klaus Nomi
Klaus Nomi was a new wave artist in the early 80s, who was known for being a soprano. Anyway, I just saw a new documentary on him called The Nomi Song. After seeing this film, I have become obsessed with Klaus Nomi. Because of his use of his falsetto and innovative...
Views: 433   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 2:24pm
by manicallyhip
Prince/Funkadelic Custom Drumset 4 $ale!!!! Serious Inquiries Only!
Hey there Purple People and the like,I'm a serious and professional musician who has traveled around the world touring with many famous artist.I have a custom drumset that was made specifically for Prince complete with Purple Flame shells and copper hardware!YES c...
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2005 6:10pm
by G-Funk1
HELP!!
Hi everibody..please forgive my bad english,but i'm italian..Rome exactly.. I'd like an information:few days ago I took a record call "Nudity"..i'm not expert about all prince productions..so i ask to you.. Is that a Live concert??I'm not sure about it..but it does...
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2005 10:02am
by slowbaby
Dead Site?
I stumbled across your website while searching online for photos of the Aug 9 & 10th Prince shows in Atlanta. I could not believe that there is not a single post, photo, inclination, etc. regarding the two FANTASTIC shows at Phillips Arena in August. Is this site dea...
Views: 477   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2004 1:26pm
by emmiecat
Prince In Hawaii
Thought you'd be interested in possibly listing this, or at least checking it out. Just thought I'd announce this new book. http://www.booklineshawaii.com/BOOK/BPH/850142-a.html Prince & The New Power Generation came 2 the Hawaiian Islands 2 per4m 2 incr...
Views: 572   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2004 2:46pm
by JawaiianBoi
Minneapolis
I'm going to minneapolis on June 8-11th. Other than 1st ave. Club what else is there to do (prince related) in Minneapolis
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2004 10:14am
by magistar
o
oria
ATLanta concert--help with play list
Can anyone help me with a play list for the Friday May 30 Atlanta concert? I am writing a review and I really need help remembering the sequence of events. Especially wanted to nail blues numbers on the acousic set, which was my favorite, in particular the song where...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2004 9:23pm
by oria
s
Sandy
In search for a song
I have been in search for a song that I can not find anywhere or get my hands on for the life of me. It is the instrumental version of God!!! Please Help!!! San
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2004 10:15am
by Sandy
Pritty good live Prince cover
Must see: Prince - Kiss: http://www.rtl4.nl/system/media/wvx/shows/idols2/miMedia/2004/week16/zaterdag_borisoptreden2.avi_plain.xml/wm364.wvx Temptation - Papa was a rolling stone: http://www.rtl4.nl/system/media/wvx/shows/idols2/miMedia/2004/week11/zaterdag_bori...
Views: 578   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2004 8:37am
by Diederik van Lee...
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2004 5:01pm
by The Simpsons
one night alone tour
ne1 go2 conert in new orleans i traveled all the way from florida! prince looked and sounded spectacular. by the way it was april 2002 i just found this site its great!
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 1:44pm
by heather
Prince DVD
Hey everybody, I was just wondering what you thought about the new Prince DVD that just came out. I heard that there's a contest going on at princedvdsweeps.com where you could win one of his guitars through an internship i'm doing at Universal.Check out the DVD and...
Views: 509   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2003 3:40pm
by Purplejams
a
andre
When do u guys meet
Good Night, I just was looking for some Prince items and came across you guys. I am glad to see the ATL has a Prince related club. When do you guys meet? I have searched for 10 years and had no luck finding people with similar tastes... Any info would be hel...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2003 3:59pm
by andre
a
anna
funny clip of the day
I canft tell you how I got my hands on this clip and I hope I donft get in trouble for sharing, but I believe this is from Eddie Griffinfs upcoming movie: http://tiimes.com/classified/godcreatedpussy.ram
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2003 2:27pm
by anna
?
Does any1 ever update this website?
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2003 5:30pm
by PrivateJoy319
k
kelly
Prince is phenomenal
I most recently saw Prince perform for his One Nite Alone concert in Atlanta. It was wonderful. I am 28 and have been a Prince fan since I was ten years old. I must say that his art is like fine wine- it gets better over the years. Just when you think you have se...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2003 3:46pm
by kelly
Genius
I went and saw his 98' concert in IN. He's just a musical genius 2 me, it was everything I could've asked 4. I should be so lucky to be 40 something and move like that! My husband when I met him 17 yrs ago looked just like the Prince from Purple Rain.. No s!##$$. I...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 11:18am
by Janet Payne
VOTEZ POUR MOI /FOR ME
PLEASE VOTER FOR ME : http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005UCA5/qid=1040484117/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/171-0203733-9960279 sorri c'est un peu long! TANKS YOU MERCI POUR LES FRANCAIS!! annuairezik
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2002 7:45am
by passanger
No Subject
Nobody's posted here since the end of July? Somebody's gotta have something Prince-related to talk about! I've been reading the European concert reviews... sounds like they're getting him after he's been warming up here all year! Can't wait for the boots to start...
Views: 468   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2002 1:10pm
by Anonymous
Re: tunes-
Why yes.... I have both..... let's talk. Peace and B wild......... -Trae --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:whaddup fam, does anyone have love or $- long version, or Alexa de Paris - long version ? thanx- holler
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2002 10:24am
by Trae319
THE FUTURE music video...
There is a really cool "fam" made film on the internet that debuted this weekend. Based on Prince's song from the Batman soundtrack. THE FUTURE Here is the direct link http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/latest_shorts/0,4259,,00.html Show some love and spread the word. P...
Views: 611   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2002 2:29pm
by camille blue
Re: prince
you're the tracy 2 my christopher....define love. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i love your music i love your moves and i love you, prince!tracy smith
Views: 522   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2002 12:15am
by mercedes
c
Chas
Xenophobia 2002, Minneapolis
These are the highlights and low-lights of my trip to the celebration.. I stole the tracklist from Uptown1. Thanks Everyday had its one great moment, so I listed it. DAY 1 The plane into Minneapolis was delayed 3 hours because of bad weather there. This appa...
Views: 587   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2002 11:03pm
by Chas
Views: 511   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2002 9:38pm
by tracy smith
prince
i love your music i love your moves and i love you, prince!tracy smith
Views: 506   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2002 9:38pm
by tracy smith
under the cherry moon
im nothing without your touch my love,im nothing without your kiss...2 spend each night in your arms my flower is this man'sidea of bliss.2 not hear yuor voice each day is 2 die7 times by god's wrath..but if i was anything other than human,i would be the water of you...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 10:03pm
by mercedes
patti labelle c.d.
i have the patti labelle c.d.with the prince tracks yo mister and love 89...if anyone wants to trade,holla.......also have sign of the times outtakes on video also..wallpaper,glam slam,miami on video.
Views: 537   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2002 6:54am
by mercedes
trading
i will give away my copy of the gold experience on c.d.if anyone has prince bootlegs..im looking 4 the song g-spot!.....please help a fan!
Views: 512   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2002 7:51pm
by mercedes
XEN-
i truly hope & pray 2 c u all there! luv, cerrita
Views: 568   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2002 6:33am
by curiouschile
tunes-
whaddup fam, does anyone have love or $- long version, or Alexa de Paris - long version ? thanx- holler
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 16, 2002 6:25am
by Anonymous
Prince concert in Atlanta
I've told this story often enough, so I thought I'd get it on paper (or screen) one last time. I was one of the lucky guys to have a unique experience of being on stage with Prince and singing back up for a song. Before all this started I was rather slack abo...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2002 6:33am
by Georges
c
Che'
Celebration this summer
Purple Peace 2 all of u...Tring 2 get some kind of plans 2gether 4 this shindig! If there is anyone out there that may b interested in going the 21st-25th PLEASE e-mail me. Take care,hope 2 c u all soon.
Views: 545   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2002 1:20pm
by Che'
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2002 7:27am
by Anonymous
Carmen Electra's album
Hey- i've got Carmen on Cassette i'll dub... Also whattup 2 E & the remainder of our active participants of Dove City ! Missed ya' @ the Cafe yesterday-- i believe it's a VERY nice spot perrfect 4 our gatherings... come join us @ Cafe Tu Tu Tango sometimes... Hope...
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 5:46pm
by Curious Chile
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2002 5:40pm
by Curious Chile
d
Dexter
High
Hello everyone in Dovecity, I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. The concerts were great, and I am very happy that I finally met some Prince fans/fams in Atlanta. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. Peace, Dexter
Views: 507   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2002 12:27pm
by Dexter
e
Erika
Review Info.
For a detailed review of the Atlanta Concerts, check out Matt's reviews on the Discussion page. Feel free to submit your thoughts here as well.
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2002 9:41am
by Erika
Free Forum powered by Bravenet