Replies
Last Post
The Truth dates.
Please check The Truth Facebook for dates. www.facebook.com/thetruthplayground
Views: 424   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2012 9:20am
by Zed Records Lond...
Bedford Blues
Just a quick thanks to you all for a fantastic night on friday. Special thanks to Dennis for Fiona's dedication. It was her first NBZ gig and she absolutely LOVED it. Full Circle (the support act) were great too Cheers again boys, see ya soon Neil and Fiona xx
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2012 10:54pm
by Neil Smart
j
Jenny
The Road to Deal Pier
Well according to Dennis one of George Orwell's relatives was up on stage playing keyboards ( in fact he was a local teacher) so it seemed a good title especially as Deal has actually got a pier. Actually I misheard him introduced as Brian Auger so got really excited...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2012 4:22pm
by Dennis Greaves
Denis Greaves and the truth play at modrophenia festival may 2012
THE TRUTH PLAY SAT MAY 5TH, 2012 AT 229 THE VENUE, GREAT PORTLAND ST LONDON. ,PLUS SUPPORT THE PURPLE HEARTS. ON SUNDAY MAY 5TH ITS FROM THE JAM WITH BRUCE FOXTON, PLUS THE lambrettas PLAY SUPPORT. TICKETS FROM TICKET MASTER FOR MORE INFO GO TO WWW.MODROPHENIAUK.CO...
Views: 606   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2012 4:20pm
by sean fletcher
Mark Feltham/Wikipedia
For anyone interested in the history of the guys musical backgrounds etc, Mark Feltham's Wikipedia entry has been fully updated and now online. Thank you. Zed Records, London.
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2012 3:10pm
by Zed Records
New Blog
Online.
Views: 322   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2012 8:00am
by John
j
John
Mark how about a new blog
Well Mark the message is in the title. Go on you know we all enjoy reading them. Walk us through the journey home from Hullbridge! Can we see some gig dates after 31st March? It's freezing cold, typing would help keep you warm.
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2012 12:42pm
by Zed Records
ONLINE STORE
Hi All Please note that the Online Store is back running again after the update! We have the CD's on the list in stock and the DVD button is to follow! But if you require any of the DVD's we have in stock just drop an email to the above address for more details....
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2012 2:34pm
by zed records sale...
n
Neil
Hullbridge
Hope the boys got home alright from the Hullbridge gig on Saturday. We live 23 miles away and it took us 2 hours with much pushing of the car through the snow. Spoke to Dennis before the gig whilst purchasing a DVD and which he kindly got signed. He said the set wou...
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2012 10:15am
by Dennis Greaves
Helen
Sorry Helen, i was going to do your song but just ran out of time. I will make it up to you i promise. Happy Birthday. xxx
Views: 462   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 3:55pm
by Tristan John S
Sights & Sounds Volume 2
For all you folks interested, Sights & Sounds Volume 2 is being polished off in the Inkling Media post house.... More info later (and when Dennis and Boys have seen it!) x
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2012 3:54pm
by Tristan John S
East St SE17 vid
gents desperate to get hold of a copy of the Vid for East St Someone must have something they can put up on you tube or send me a copy. cheers all
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2012 11:35pm
by baldwins sarspir...
BREAKING NEWS GERRY MCAVOY TO LEAVE NINE BELOW ZERO
GERRY WILL BE LEAVING THE BAND AT THE END OF THE YEAR TO PURSUE HIS SOLO CAREER AND OTHER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH HIM GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND THANK HIM FOR ALL THE GREAT TIMES WE'VE HAD TOGETHER, IN THE SAME BREATH WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME...
Views: 564   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 30, 2012 4:38pm
by andy gibson
The Truth
Are The Truth playing this gig , if so any others happening ? http://www.bigweekends.com/your-break/81826
Views: 527   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 30, 2012 11:44am
by Tony
v
Vicky
Willy de Ville-Message for Mark
Hi Mark! Really enjoyed last night's gig at Café Hahn. After doing a little bit of brainstorming I found the song we were talking about. It's called Spanish Jack and is on "Miracle",rec.1994.Wishing you all the very best and looking forward to seeing you again...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2012 3:09pm
by Vicky
k
Klaus
Gig Harmonie in Bonn
Hello NBZ, just want to say that I absolutely enjoyed your gig in the Harmonie in Bonn. Seemed you had a lot of fun too. What a pity that Gerry left the band, but Brian is a different but nevertheless a really good and funny "substitute". Keep on goin'..., but obvi...
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2012 12:38pm
by Klaus
Blues Master Class
Hi Denis Any chance of a blues master class at Harlow
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2012 8:26pm
by nigel.geeson
t
Tom
gret´s from hanover
Hi Dennis, I meat you on January25th in Hanover Jazzclub. We just talked a little when I on my way to the toilet and I shake hands to you and Jake, your son and percussion apprentice :-) Thanx for two wonderful hours of good instant rock n roll and cu ´til t...
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2012 6:35pm
by Dennis
G.A.S Tour
Please check the Facebook page for all tour updates and photos.
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2012 2:52pm
by The Band
m
Mike
South Wales
Are there any plans for any South Wales (Swansea preferably) gigs soon. There was a Swansea one planned last year which was pulled quickly and the Porth one which was a disaster thanks to the venue.
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2012 1:47pm
by ZED
The penton arms
Hi Lads Great gig on Sat 21st Jan 2012 good to see you Dennis and Mark also Helen hope you had a good birthday, we will come and see you again in the not to distant future when we check on the website great night best regards Mick and Billy Pike.
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2012 1:38pm
by Dennis and Mark
m
Maree
Good Luck!
Good Luck with 9 Below for 2012, Brian! Lots of Love, Maree & Lucille xx
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2012 12:29pm
by Maree
happy new year
Hi NBZ I wish you a happy new year for you and your families See you later in belgium or France this year. May be, i'll be your next driver as we said in november in Blois on 18TH. Franck CHOLLET
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 8:05pm
by CHOLLET Franck
Mark Fenton
Mark's playing reminds me of the late Lee Brilleaux Yours Lance
Views: 404   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2012 3:25pm
by Feltham
NBZ CD's & DVD's
Hi Please note if you wish to buy any of the CD's & DVD's we have in stock,You can still buy them from us at zedrecordsales@talktalk.net.The online store should be up and running soon!just send an Email to our address to check stocks and an Invoice can be sent to yo...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 2:02pm
by zed records stor...
New website
Loving the new website ! Nice work. Mark please update your Blog. Happy New Year to Mark and the rest of the band too.
Views: 374   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2012 5:50pm
by Charlotte
g
Gary
Belfast..?
Hi guy's, I was wondering if NBZ had any plans to play Belfast this year.? I hope 2012's a great year for the band and all the staff at Zed. Gary.
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 10, 2012 4:08pm
by Gary
m
Marco
Live at Marquee video!!!
Hi everybody and Happy Xmas! Finally we have a video of NBZ live at Marquee in '79-'80 era! I hade a VHS tape recorded in italian TV broadcast in a hot night summer of 1983, so I asked to a my dear friend put it on digital format, now it's on you Tube. Sorry for a lo...
Views: 359   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 7:40pm
by Kenchie
A sincere thank you to you,our friends at christmas.
Hello folks, I guess i must start by saying a massive thank you to you, the extended family for shelling out hard earned cash to come and support us in the politically/financially difficult 2011. We have had people from the UK turning up overseas and vice-versa a...
Views: 453   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 1, 2012 11:27pm
by doug & carolyne
r
robert
NBZ & ZED RECORDS
Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR from the Band and also all at Zed Records (London) & (Devon) Please also note that from today 01-01-12 we no longer have any stock of Tee Shirts please go to BG T/Shirts at the following web page: http://www.bgtees.co.uk thank...
Views: 378   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2012 11:46am
by robert
Happy new year folks
I would like to extend our hand of friendship in this, our community, to you, our friends in seeing the back of this year past out of the way and welcoming in the new year. I am personally very happy that 2011 is over, as it has been a sad year in one way or anoth...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 31, 2011 1:31pm
by Jenny
j
John
An NBZ Christmas Treat
Salute Mick Fell for the heads up on Run Rudolph Run by the band. You can listen to it by going to the Jazzfm.com website and go into the Audio in Demand and Blues and Boogie with David Freeman broadcast 24/12 and it's 1 hour and 4 minutes in after the excellent Li...
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2011 4:03pm
by Neil Smart
Blues & Boogie
NBZ "Run Run Rudolph" on Blues & Boogie show on Jazz FM right now. Merry Christmas all !
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2011 4:02pm
by Neil Smart
Name
Went to see NBZ last Thursday in Newcastle and can I just say, it'was one of the best gigs I have seen in a long while, a crackin night cheers. During the gig Dennis mentioned a name that we should "check out" just before doing a cover of one of his songs, it sounde...
Views: 254   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 26, 2011 1:38pm
by Bob Collins
New press images
Like the new press photos/images guys. Happy Christmas Claire xx
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 8:14pm
by Claire Kerridge
m
Mark
For Dennis
Have a great Christmas. Just spotted The Truth Butlins Minehead 27th April ?? All the best ...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 3:01pm
by Mark
j
John B
Frome gig??
Presume the Frome gig tonight has been cancelled?
Views: 299   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 24, 2011 10:14am
by John B
Christmas
we wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year all the best for 2012 see you in Bedford in February hopefully.
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2011 11:29am
by Tina& Alan
A message from Little Sonny to Mark Feltham
Dear Mr Feltham, I got a message about Gerry McAvoy's last gig with NBZ at Leicester. Glad to hear the Musician was packed and that it was such a great night and a fitting send off for a truly talented musician. I hear Gerry even blew up his amplifier and they ha...
Views: 339   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 20, 2011 9:04pm
by Feltham
j
Jenny
Robbie McIntosh
Hello Mark Just trying to find the You Tube clip you mentioned but there are so many! Can you remind me of the one you meant. Thanks. Jenny x
Views: 140   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2011 3:32pm
by Jenny
Leicester
Hi Guys. We are really looking forward to the Musician gig tonight. Hope you are playing 'Can't Quit You Baby' If you do and you need a volunteer for a line or two I will be near the front in a black NBZ t shirt John
Views: 201   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2011 6:04pm
by John Delaney
t
Tony
Have a great night at The Musician Leicester
Hope you guys have a brilliant night tonight. Make it a special one for Gerry...............
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2011 5:59pm
by Tony
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GERRY AND GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE FRANCK FROM FRANCE
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2011 5:23pm
by CHOLLET Franck
Catching Up
DG!!! How the heck are you? I guess this is an open forum so go ahead & email me at the address above! Cheers Torq
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2011 8:59pm
by Torquil
b
Brian
Any dates in the U.S. - ?
Hi NBZ - Do you guys have any plans to do any dates in the U.S. - ? When's the last time you were over here? Thanks - --------------B
Views: 190   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2011 9:39am
by Zed records, Lon...
Hertford pics
Some pics from the Hertford gig tonight; http://bit.ly/t67iT1
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 11:56pm
by Kenchie
to Brendan
Happy birthday Brendan from Franck in France remember champagne at la GRANGE near Blois I've got a place for Leicester but I'll not be there Sorry And happy birthday again
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 6:39pm
by CHOLLET Franck
n
Nat
To Brendan
It's never too late... Okay, it was easy ! sorry for being late but I wish you a very happy Birthday. All my best wishes from Lyon. Hope to see you all very soon.
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 4:27pm
by Nat
j
John B
Frome gig?
Was there was going to be a gig at the Cheese & Grain in Frome (Somerset) on May 28th? Was it cancelled?
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 9, 2011 1:40pm
by John B
b
Brian
HARP QUESTION - Amp as monitor?
Hi Mark - Big fan from ages ago, thanks for being so helpful and active here! You had mentioned in another post about going from a pre-amp directly into the PA, but also using your amp on-stage as a monitor. Question is - how do you do this? Where and how...
Views: 333   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 8, 2011 8:51pm
by Feltham
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet