General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
My Special Thanks to
I'd like to thank the following people for their support, assistance and knowledge. I'm sorry if I don't know your full name :) Tim Wood, Donna Raymond, Noreen, Dee Disparti, Jason Lindo, Katherine Yates, Greg Lauritson, Brooke, EJMJ, GloomySiren, Les, Kati, Mel,...
Views: 470   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 10, 2012 7:51pm
by DIANE
LISTEN LIVE
I will be appearing Tuesday Feb 24th at 6pm PST on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Veridical-Radio . Come listen and get an update on current sightings of Vincent.
Views: 356   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2010 5:00am
by Sherry Fox
For Those Wondering Who Vincent Is...
Here is a copied and pasted portion of the first posting I did a couple years back after my first sighting. This started my roller coaster ride and set in motion all the discoveries made to date at my property in the Sierra Mountains. Feel free to add comments and...
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 6:34am
by krzymoose/Diana
Do you have a strange sighting?
I realize that my sightings of the being we call Vincent are strange and unusual. My goal with this website and the publication of the book was to seek out those who had similar experienced. Please feel free to post here if you have something to share!
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2009 4:30pm
by Krzymoose
Vincent
Welcome to my website which will host my upcoming book of the same title. Feel free to comment and inquire as much as you want.
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2009 2:15pm
by Krzymoose
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2009 1:26pm
by Bravenet Support