A discussion area about Britain and its issues.

ThePatriot.co.uk

In order to post your message just click on post. 

A discussion area about Britain and its issues.
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Murder of the innocents
Yet another innocent young life is taken by gun warfare on the streets of Britain. Its almost an everyday occurence. What has happened to our great and once civilised society? What is the deterrent for murderers, muggers and vicious thugs? Is it hanging, or years in...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2007 4:56pm
by St George Rocks
a
Alan
Political
There is clearly a common view being expressed on this board. But I wonder if all of us bother to vote? After all, a three-quarter turnout in a General Election is considered a good one. I want a party which stands for the things I believe in, and I can't find it...
Views: 548   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 18, 2007 9:02am
by St George Rocks
Forum.
Looking at the forum Nothing since July.. I repeat what is wrong. Apathy. That is how we arrived at the present situation. Car factories gone. Nestles taking over. Coal mines etc. Gone. The problem. Not enough profit. If you purchase anything it is taxed to the hilt....
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 12:20am
by Mick Read
petitions are here!!!
there are alot of e-petitions on 10 downing street site. check these out.............sign as many as you can. http://search.petitions.pm.gov.uk/kbroker/number10/petitions/search.lsim?ha=1157&sc=number10&qt=immigrants
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2007 2:25pm
by full english
Great site but are we not too late
Whilst the effort to re-ignite national pride is a great one, do you not think it is too late. When one considers the complete overview of the mire our once great country has arrived in, I wonder if the answer leaps out at everyone else as it appears to to me....
Views: 422   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 27, 2007 2:12pm
by fullenglish
Organisation
Tell me, what is your manifesto and do you intend to put up candidates at Local and National level.
Views: 392   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 6:24pm
by Barnsley BXer
Floods
Do you think we need the troops into the flood affected disaster areas ?
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 9:47am
by Barnsley BXer
Help in the disaster zones - The disaster is here !
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to arrange some working parties of volunteers to go and help out. Not only would we be doing something useful but it may just show that the British community spirit is there. Whenever there is a disaster people in this...
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 12:50am
by Vanny
b
Brit
Check out this video on u tube.
Check out this video on u tube. You dont need to be a rascist to know that something is badly wrong here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ZLXbKeL2U
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2007 11:45pm
by Barnsley BXer
whats greart about britian
in englands green and pleasant land ,this quatation is fast becoming a joke ,i,m sitting watching panaroma and i all of a sudden feel sickened what was once a country i was proud to live in, is quickly becoming the the rubbish dump of europe .How long do we all sit s...
Views: 297   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2007 8:36pm
by Iestyn
1 2