Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Learn Russian - Word Power 2001.zip
http://s1.uploads.im/S1zGT.jpg Learn Russian - Word Power 2001.zip > http://urlin.us/0fk8t 97ffa81d91 Television Studies After TV Understanding Television in the Post Broadcast Era Auto Hide IP 4.6.3.2 crac...
Views: 94   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 4:03pm
by waddarn
"Testimony Of Joseph Wilson"
I want to start off by saying, everyone has been through something in life that was bad, some people have been through horrible situations, but now I know that God has always been there to help us. Growing up from child age to my teenage years was hard for me, I felt...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2013 12:50pm
by joe wilson
sarcoma cancer survivor .
Sarcoma Cancer Survivor I was diagnose with Sarcoma Cancer in 2011, this video testify my struggles and healing, to a CLEAN BILL of HEALTH.I do hope it will encourage someone going through struggles in life. It only took me two days to complete this video testi...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2012 6:41am
by Walther Chan
My Testimonies
Wanted to share my testimonies: http://www.angelfire.com/mn/godlywomen/dtest.html and http://www.angelfire.com/mn/godlywomen/index.html Your website is awesome!! Take care. Debbie P.S. My homepage is called "Debbie's Homepage" http://www.angelfire.com/m...
Views: 1368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 24, 2004 8:08am
by ashley
a
Audrey
Thank You (A short thank-you for yesterday + today)
Dear Lord God and Lord Jesus, thank You for hearing my prayers and letting it be a success. Thank You Lord, Jesus and Mother Mary also for yesterday during Christmas, when my family was on the brink of not going to church just because my brother was delaying thin...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 3:34am
by Audrey
My Testimoney
Kind of funny now, sitting here in my Moms house. Everything sure has changed. After all the horrible beatings and terrible childhood, I just love her. She’s all better now; Jesus has done a powerful thing to get us, both her and I, to this day. Yes He...
Views: 816   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2009 9:25am
by bobby
c
Carol
Wait on the Lord, no matter what!
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let anyone know that if you are going through something like I did when I became unemployed for the first time in my life since I started work as a sixteen year old, hang in there. I nearly lost my mind. Nine months of being unemploye...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 16, 2009 3:32pm
by Carol
s
Shelia
My Testimony of God’s Amazing Grace
Delivered from the Hurt of Abuse and the Scars of Sin My Testimony of God’s Amazing Grace By: Shelia Holcomb Before I begin my testimony I feel it is important to give you some information on my childhood, so you will be better able to understand some...
Views: 964   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 13, 2009 4:03am
by Shelia Holcomb
b
beth
GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS
I dont know where to begin but all I know is that am the kind of person who goes to church yes,Catholic, and believe in God yes, but not the type that is dedicated to reading the bible, confessing, testimonies and all, in all I cannot say I am living the way God want...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2009 7:43pm
by beth
I was shown Hell and the Throne of God at age 15
I was shown Hell and the Throne of God at age 15 No One Seeks God “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2008 9:18am
by Acacia Slaton-Be...
Please pray for my husband - he is wiccan
PLEASE...I am asking for prayer from your ministry and all the brethren reading this. Satan has attacked my home. Please pray for my husband who told me last night that he has abandoned the Christian faith and has become a wiccan. He has been studying wicca for the p...
Views: 566   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 22, 2008 4:24pm
by Bob Haughey.
l
lycel
Second Life given by God
It was year 2004, when mumps hits me both my 2 cheeks and it was so painful that i could not move and bedreden at home for 1 day and 2 days at the hospital. I could not imagine the pain cos it affected my head, i keep on vomitting everytime i move even lil bit, so i...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2008 8:49pm
by lycel
a
Amber
My testimony of God's miracle
Year was 2003 when for my fever Doctor prescribed me some medicines and i took them for 3 days and it badly impacted my kidneys. Upon further investigations from some other doctor my family came to know that i had renal failure. My both kidneys suffered badly due to...
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2007 2:43pm
by Amber
p
peggy
God's Grace And Mercy
Hi, i just want your readers to know that God Loves them and wants them to know him through the power of the Holy Ghost. When he found me, I was headed for a mental insitute. He healed me, delivered me from cigarretts, And Baptized me in Jesus name and filled me with...
Views: 584   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2007 12:26pm
by Bob Haughey.
j
J.H
Healing Testimony
The lord has always been a part of my life, as i grew up in a very religious family. As i got older i started to grow away from God unknowingly. I was corrupted by the evils of the world. Well, one day i started to get very ill. And it got worse as time went on. I be...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2007 9:29am
by J.H
d
David
Looking for God 2
Seven years had went by since that experaince in the bathroom, and i had moved in with some friends. I had seen some pretty amazing things over that time, though i was waiting for God to finish whatever he was doing with me. I wanted to get closer to God, more lik...
Views: 1117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2007 2:47pm
by David
d
David
Looking for God
I was always curious if God really existed or not, but never had a clue how to find him. It wasnt untill a day came that i was sitting in the back seat of my dads car, he went to pick up a friend of his though i cant remember what for. The friend was talking about...
Views: 543   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 5:05pm
by David
l
Lee
Testimonies on mp3
Hello. My name is Lee of Online Talk Christian Radio: http://www.onlinetalkchristianradio.co.uk/..htm http://www.live365.com/stations/talk_christian The Online Talk Christian Radio is new and I am looking for material to use on my program that will encourage and...
Views: 635   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2007 2:25am
by Lee
Testimony About God's LOVE UNTO ME
I was born a family with many problems but the Lord Jesus Loved me with unfailing love and unfailing mercies.He has brought to me to Himself to get eternal life and has blessed me with many things including salvation and University Education WHICH NO ONE ELSE COULD A...
Views: 671   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2007 1:40pm
by Bob Haughey.
Thanksgiving to God
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.For He has lifted from the mirly clay and called me unto Greatness.Glory be to the Father,son and the Holy SPIRIT. Amen
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 11:33pm
by TWIJUKYE WILBER
n
nissy
testimony
few days ago, I developed an eye condition . my right eye sight became strange. I was in tears. I prayed to god and within minutes , my eye became normal. I give god all the glory. praise jesus.
Views: 729   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2007 7:55pm
by Bob Haughey.
m
Magee
Cancer
to give a prayer shot to God for someone who is having a tough go with brain cancer.Please.
Views: 761   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 7:32am
by Bob Haughey.
v
Vicki
End ALL The Pain!
My name is Vicki, born in Pennsylvania in September, 1968. In my short life I had endured quite a bit of abuse; I had been raped by a male acquaintance of my mother's at age 5, then verbally, physically and sexually abused by my older brother from ages 7 to 17, and r...
Views: 1024   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 1:42am
by Magee
How Awesome
How awesome that people find God in so many different ways, just like He is all things to all people. I accepted Jesus and fell in love with Him on September 21st, 1972. I was one of the Jesus Freaks as they used to call us, from the end of that period of evangili...
Views: 1014   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2006 1:39am
by Magee
God's Love
My Name is Aja James and I recentlly took a trip to Las Vegas,NV for a wedding of a good friend of mines. On the trip i took my GOd's son's mother and had a wonderful incounter with an artistic man name Weldon.He approached me and asked me if i had 2 cents and i had...
Views: 793   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 6:35pm
by Aja James
My Testimony part 5
It has still been hard. I still struggle. But the lord doesn’t give any of us, any more than we can handle, and I can handle it. After all that’s happened so far, I feel like I've lived a hundred years. As I've come through these last eight years...
Views: 861   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 4:22am
by Ronald \\"Dust...
My Testimony part 4
forced myself to change all I could on the outside; on the inside I was still me. Oh, the true heart of darkness was gone (which was a wonderful miracle in itself), but the tattoo artist biker was still alive and well and missing his world. Finally I said "Lord,...
Views: 1349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 4:19am
by Ronald \"Dusty...
My Testimony part 3
escaped from one of them, got busted in Oregon and did some time in the penitentiary there. Then back to Washington where I did another bit for the escape, then more time for the burglaries and theft I'd originally been in for. I was finally out again, for the f...
Views: 774   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 4:16am
by Ronald \"Dusty...
My Testimony part 2
. It was just a game I liked to play, cause it led to sex. It also opened the doors to getting into Satanism and other dark occult practices later. I was hitchhiking from L.A. to Seattle when I had my first big run in with the law. I ended up walking from sout...
Views: 699   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 4:13am
by Ronald "Dusty"...
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/ [8-)][8-)][8-)]
Views: 700   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 11:32am
by Joe
The Mystery Of Human Life
Have you ever wondered why you are living in this world and what the purpose of your life is? There are six keys that unlock this mystery. 1-God desires to express Himself through man (Rom. 8:29)For this purpose, He created man in His own image (Gen. 1:26) By receivi...
Views: 1020   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2005 1:45pm
by IRON SHARPENS IR...
s
Sarah
crazy rides..mysterious God
The LORD has saved me so so many times. I am greatly involved with horses, i love them like crazy! well i take lessons a lot and in one particular lesson, we were talking about how one of the horses there has been being neglected by the farrier...it had not gotten sh...
Views: 934   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2005 9:59am
by Sarah
Free Forum powered by Bravenet