A discussion area about Britain and its issues.

ThePatriot.co.uk

In order to post your message just click on post. 

A discussion area about Britain and its issues.
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
What has gone wrong ?
I was born in England Essex.1925.My father Australian, Mother , The West country. (French decent), 1700's. In my day we were British. Being born British and not English in those days, it did not make a difference. However Britain to me was a place where we could lau...
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 7:32pm
by John Le Cornu
t
TMC
Facist!
WOW. Firstly may I comment about the lack of input from those who log on to this site. Facist, is a word used against the BNP in recent newspaper articles. Looking it up I find the meaning of facist or facism to mean the subjugation of the working class movement by...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 3:38pm
by Lionheart
Do you fear Islam ?
Much has been said and written about Islam in all its guises. Please let us know your views. Is the UK in danger of Islamification ? Is Europe in danger of islamification ? Do you think muslims and non muslims can live in harmony ?
Views: 271   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 7:28am
by TMC
t
TMC
ST Georges Day??
What a whimper from the populace on celebrating a national day of the death of our patron saint, the roman who refused to kowtow to the emporer because of his christian beliefs.Fizz-bang phud!! I saw two cars the whole of the day with flags,nothing else.Goodbye Engla...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2009 5:28pm
by TMC
t
TMC
Thai
Is'nt it "strange" that the anti government protestors in Thailand wear red clothing for recognition. "Red"?? the colour most of the radical groups choose esp. during a revolution. Red,the colour of communism??? Communism has never died and is thriving. It's an under...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2009 3:24pm
by TMC
t
TMC
Allegiance to the country
Yeah IB, you ask what can be done (my post Viva Islam).Every-one is mouthing it and not doing it. At least wear a badge with the Union flag on it.I gotta keyholder and a lapel badge and wear them constantly. I think we should be demanding on newspaper sites, whatever...
Views: 189   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2009 10:57pm
by IBSMITH
t
TMC
G2 Summit
I hope the idiots threatening violence at the G2 summit are'nt from the right wing?? 'Cos sure as **** it, that is not the message to send to the public. I think rightwing party's should publicly dis-associate themselves from it.Hell when is The Patriot gonna get the...
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2009 8:24pm
by IBSMITH
t
TMC
Viva Islam???
What a tolerant nation the brits are. We've returning, war weary soldiers, doing a march of honour thru the streets of BRITAIN!, getting slagged off with vicious rants,threats and the most disgusting comments. Our police force does nothing to prevent this, blatant fo...
Views: 238   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 18, 2009 4:52pm
by IBSMITH
t
TMC
Stuck in the middle of a desert
You suddenly wake up and your standing in the middle of a desert. You look around you and all you see is sand, you've never felt so alone in your life. You start running and it seems like miles and miles and you see no-one, but you keep on running. Suddenly you see s...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2009 10:06am
by TMC
t
TMC
facebook
Yeah this site is not moving. I've started a post on my facebook asking to bring the boys back home. 'Cos we are a Patriot.co.uk. Every-one, lets make the people want to log on!!! The movement must begin!!!
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2009 6:37pm
by TMC
Royal Racists - What are your views ?
Any thoughts on the racist accusations being levied at Princes Charles and Harry ?
Views: 413   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 14, 2009 4:57am
by vira cocha
h
HENRI
THE MONARCHY
this great country of ours, GREAT BRITAIN (england,wales,scotland,northern ireland,channel islands)has a noble monarch - the Queen. she is the figurehead of GREAT BRITAIN and its commonwealth of countries. she is respected around the world as well as at home and i...
Views: 262   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 14, 2009 4:54am
by vira cocha
t
TMc
The BRITISH party
Hi, was on google and searched for The British party. There is'nt one. BNP yes. UKIP,yes, but no British party. Would'nt it be nice to have a British party with all the british values, honour and conduct? A party that has no aggression or racism, a party that based i...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2009 5:57pm
by TMc
h
HENRI
BACK IN THE EARLY 1970'S
this is when we and/or our parents were asked to vote by the conservative prime minister, mr edward heath, on a EUROPEAN COMMON MARKET. whether our government knew or were just hoodwinked by other european leaders into asking the british people to vote on a policy...
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2009 3:12pm
by IBSMITH
h
HENRI
WHAT MAKES YOU BRITISH ?
this is the question where i disagree with the far right racist BNP. i do believe that we have been an easy touch for many non-genuine people coming to our country in recent years, mostly down to the fact of "free flow of people" as the government put it, to satis...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2009 2:55pm
by IBSMITH
RIP Rest in Peace
We are losing and have lost so much. Let us know more about who and what we have or are losing. Please add to this list R.I.P The honesty and integrity of UK banking Woolworths Adams clothing Wedgewood pottery The coal industry The ship buil...
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2009 2:43pm
by IBSMITH
Viva Brittania
I'd just come out of my apprenticeship and looked around for work elsewhere. The North east has never had an abundance of work at the best of times.I decided all the vacancies being "down" south that if I had to move it would be a big one.I decided to emigrate and So...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 8:03am
by Tom McMaster
h
HENRI
BREAKDOWN OF THE BRITISH FAMILY
i am afraid to say that nearly all our troubles in the GREAT BRITAIN we all live in today can be directly traced back to "US" (the 40/50 somethings who wanted change in mid 1960's - early 1980's). we were so busy with flower power, weed, freedom, etc and selfishly...
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2009 5:33am
by Joyce
j
Joyce
Hey
Thank God for this website. I am American, and even though I'm not British, America is going through some of the same problems. I think many countries are facing a lost of "true identity", but in my opinion, it's up to the people to bring that back. And there are peo...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2009 5:02am
by Joyce
h
HENRI
GREAT BRITAIN - STILL THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
i have traveled most of the world in my short life and always loved it when i returned back HOME (BRITAIN). i hope we can change this brilliant country we all love (GREAT BRITAIN - england,wales,scotland,n.ireland,channel islands) - back to a proud upstanding nati...
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2009 4:57am
by Joe Bloggs
h
HENRI
IMMIGRATION INTO BRITAIN
obviously, this is one of the most talked about subject in britain and i nearly always find that the discussion moves away from the facts due to the emotive issues it brings with it and quite rightly so. firstly, let me say that i find the colour of somebodies ski...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2009 4:51am
by Vira Cocha
h
HENRI
NATIONALISATION - BRITISH RAILWAYS - SAFE?
i do believe that privitisation for some uk companies was the right way to go in the past. for many, it has worked well, and both company and customer are better off. but, british rail? ever since it was privatised and then split into a multitude of small co...
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 6:53pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
YOUR HOME IS YOUR CASTLE?
its about time that everybody in GREAT BRITAIN could say that "my home is my castle" and have the right to protect its contents from intruders/burglars. tony martin, caught two people, ransacking/theft his home in norfolk, shot them as they ran, but tony ended up...
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 6:42pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
I AM FAR FROM A RACIST - BUT??
i am very proud to be a BRITISH citizen. i have close friends who are BRITISH and have a different colour skin to me but are BRITISH and proud to be. we have enough white skinned racist thinking people in BRITAIN. but black racist british people? i was un...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 6:30pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
BRITISH RENEWABLE ENERGY
ever since i was a schoolboy in the 70's successive governments have had the chance to invest in renewable energy. because we are an island nation, wind, wave and tidal energy would be our best bet instead of depending on other countries/regimes. we have had th...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 6:01pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
ALL TALK AND NO ACTION
it seems to me that in GREAT BRITAIN today we are living in a culture of mass media (tv, internet, newspapers), we are drowning in over hyped hysteria on subjects that need - "ACTION NOT WORDS". it reminds me of an old boss of mine, whenever he asked me to do some...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 5:52pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
PRISONS OR HOTELS ?
we all know that criminals are laughing at our punishment/prison sentence policy here in our great land (GREAT BRITAIN - england,wales,scotland,n.ireland,channel islands). they know that they can "get away with it" or if convicted and sentenced to prison its just...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 4:32pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
BACKING THE POLICE AND LAW
in these times of woe within GREAT BRITAIN, when it seems that not a day goes by when we hear yet another story that shocks us about criminal activity, the police, the law, sentences and how we as a country (great britain) deal with crime, we have to all take a good...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 3:42pm
by HENRI
h
HENRI
PACE OF CHANGE - WORLDWIDE- ANY FUTURE?
just stop and think how many things have changed, some for the better and some for the worst in the last 100 years. look back in the history books to 1909. we had only just invented flying, telephones, light bulbs,medicines, motor car,etc,etc. our death/mortali...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 2:43pm
by HENRI
Who do you think should lead a new party in the UK
Do you know anyone who could lead this country back from the brink of disaster ? Who would you suggest and why ?
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 5:44pm
by HENRI
Should the UK have a single leader or a jury type committee approach ?
If we are talking about a new way of politics should we be looking for a democratic group of people to lead the country or a single figurehead leader like we have now ? Please let us have your views
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 2:10pm
by The Patriot
Please send us your views ideas and suggestions on justice in the UK
What changes do you think should be made with regard to the UK judicial system ? Have you been affected by crime ? What needs to change ?
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 2:00pm
by The Patriot
Please let us have your views on the housing market
Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to improve the housing situation in the UK ? Do you agree with government that more housing should be built ? Are you suffering as a result of the recent market collapse ? Let us know how it is affecti...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 1:58pm
by The Patriot
Immigration
What do you think we as a country should do about immigration ?
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 1:54pm
by The Patriot
What do we want ?
We are going to open up a number of questions and throw in a number of subjects on which we urgently need your input. Please feel free to express your views and make your suggestions for change. This is an open forum and we welcome your views.Even the smallest sugg...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 1:52pm
by The Patriot
BNP Membership list
Quite surprised to not that no one has yet raised this topic. Any views on this at all ?
Views: 266   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 4, 2008 10:37pm
by Anon - name supp...
its about time
I am pleased to see that there are people out there that feel as stongly about britain as i do. it is becoming beond a joke we are not alound to say what we feel however innocent without being racest, sexest, agest, (if that is a word) or any other kind ism or ist at...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2008 1:55am
by g thomas
s
Steve
Web master
We need desperately to get this site up and running again and I trust you will start this process forthwith. I hope we can start to make progress with this soon! This site will be key in re-establishing our country in this embryonic stage… Remember your site...
Views: 302   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2008 1:03pm
by Steve
s
Steve
new political Party
hello All Pariots i am looking to start a crusade for this great counrty by way of a new political party and i need help your help to make it work! please read below and if you would consider this option and would like to join and help start this crusade for us and o...
Views: 324   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2008 12:55pm
by Steve
b
beave
know who to vote?
its a real shame that maybe this site should be called appathy in the uk. so i feel its time to speak my mind. yes its a disgrace the way this once great country is going, i cant help but wonder what the queen thinks about whats happening, or does she even care??? It...
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2008 12:23pm
by Steve
The biggest con of all.
Unemployment figures.I'm sure that somebody with a better grasp of figures than me can tell us how many people are unemployed in this fine land of ours.OK,we have 1 millionish on "job seekers allowance".How many are limp,lame or lazy "on the sick"?How many are on th...
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2008 12:14pm
by Steve
s
Steve
New Order
I am new viewer of this site and I would like to start by saying well done to the creator, this is what I have been looking for some time. This country has lost its way due to leaders that have abandoned all that is sacred to this nation and steered us away from nati...
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2008 1:41pm
by Steve
Gangs
Recently, i have read a book called gangs- within one chapter it talks of illegal imigration into britain. Truck drivers that travel from britain to france and back again are easy targets. Some ways migrants get to britain are tood simple. New rules MUST be introduce...
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 24, 2008 3:39pm
by The Lost Brit
Youth Crime in Britain - Taking Action!
I can't tell you how glad I am to see a whole message board of people speaking sense! Looking at a list I've found of no less than fifty victims of teenage murderers (which took no longer than an hour and a half to find), I'm in a state of shock at not only the mu...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2008 8:12pm
by Votan
Parental responsibilites
So far this year we've had several cases of people absolving their parental responsibilities,with disasterous consequences.Maddie Mcann,the lad who drowned in the lake in Greater Manchester,while the PCSO's stood and did nothing and the 2 children who died on the M56...
Views: 292   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2008 5:32pm
by Astraea
Immigration
2+2=137.5 ish.Has this government any idea how many people have come into the country,over the last couple of years?Even the "official" numbers are very muddied,to say the least.Would you like to bet that the "official figures" are grossly underestimated?
Views: 429   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 9:29pm
by Barnsley BXer
A load of greedy *******s
What do the fine people who read this, think of our MP's?Fine,upstanding people or greedy b******s,with their heads in the trough?MP's pay:- £60k ish+ expenses of £50k-£150k + cast iron pensions.Greedy Gordon has destroyed our pensions and now wants us...
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 9:20pm
by Barnsley BXer
Fuel prices
Now all fuel has passed the £1 a litre barrier,would you support fuel protests?
Views: 468   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2007 1:39pm
by The Patriot - WE...
b
beave
no control
I cant help but ask, what sort of future do the children of britain have to look forward to? (dont get me wrong i dont want to sound racist or lead anyone to think im getting at somthing that im not,this is just a fair comment as far as im concerned) As things are s...
Views: 336   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2007 6:25pm
by Barnsley BXer
Trevor McDonald
Hooray for freedom of speech. Trevor McDonald is allowed to describe someone he dosn't like as a "stupid white *******". If only freedom of speech extended to all natives of this land. No - one rule for you and one rule for us. Stupid _____.! Fill in as appropriate.
Views: 388   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 8:25pm
by Alan
1 2