Return to Website

Al'S Short-wave free radio forum

Ad questions, comments, remarks or what ever you want in this forum. ask you questions to others and give others answers.

Al'S Short-wave free radio forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Broken link

No, my last name is Johnson.

Great site! I try to tune into your show but with the telescopic antenna I can't seem to get you. Tomorrow I'm going to rig up a biger and better SW antenna and see if I can pick up your show then

Greg J.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yeap. we checked out and it seems the link is dead. darn. we wil check it out today, Thanks Greg.

Greetings, PS, is it by the way Greg Mayw...

bye

thanks Alfred

Replying to:

Hello,

Thought I'd let you know that the link http://www.alfalima.net/30mhz.htm is broken.

Greg

Re: Re: Re: Broken link

Hi Greg,,,

I am not sure where you are comming from, i believe from the usa (strange guess) but can tell a lots of listeners in central en east coast have been listening to me with a porteble with just it's wip antenna but sadly the props were a lot better. I you now would cut a dipole for 15.070 mhz (2x 472cm) the change is very high that you will hear us.

Due the fact that props are not as good as last year we are not staying whole night in the air but mostly shut down around and between 01.00/03.00. also are last few weeks very active again in the area of 6.260 or a bit higher

Greeetings Alfred

Replying to:

No, my last name is Johnson.

Great site! I try to tune into your show but with the telescopic antenna I can't seem to get you. Tomorrow I'm going to rig up a biger and better SW antenna and see if I can pick up your show then

Greg J.

Replying to:

Yeap. we checked out and it seems the link is dead. darn. we wil check it out today, Thanks Greg.

Greetings, PS, is it by the way Greg Mayw...

bye

thanks Alfred

Replying to:

Hello,

Thought I'd let you know that the link http://www.alfalima.net/30mhz.htm is broken.

Greg