Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I was shown Hell and the Throne of God at age 15

I was shown Hell and the Throne of God at age 15

No One Seeks God

“As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable: There is none that doeth good, no, not one
(Romans 3:10-12).”

In the fall of 1992, my older brother, Desma, felt an urgency to visit home because of startling revelations from the LORD concerning our family. At the time, Desma was in the service and was stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. While lying in bed he had an out-of-body experience, whereby the LORD allowed his conscious self to depart from his body and enabled him to observe the world from a point of view other than that of the physical body and by means other than those of the physical senses. He said that he was able to see and hear things -- objects that were really there, events and conversations that really took place -- which could not have been seen or heard from the actual position of his body.

He felt his spirit leave the barracks in North Carolina at an unimaginable speed. He recalled traveling in the air until he was outside our childhood home. Immediately, he thought why would the LORD show me my parents’ home? He recalled seeing our parents conversing and carrying on day-to-day activities. He also noticed that our grandmother was visiting that particular day. He smiled to himself because he was amazed at what he was seeing.
Suddenly, the LORD focused Desma in on my room. His body hovered outside my window as he peered in on me lying in bed asleep. The LORD opened his spiritual eye, and he could see demonic spirits surrounding my bed. His heart sank in disbelief. The LORD told him that although He had His hands upon my life, He was going to allow the enemy to attack me in my mind.

As my brother shared this experience, my heart sank as fear overtook me. I did not want to believe him, and instead, I believed he had had a hallucination. “Acacia, do you understand?” he asked. “The LORD is going to allow you to lose your mind, yet He will open your spiritual eyes and show you things you never thought possible. “It’s not even about you. There are so many young people that are dying and going to hell,” he continued. “The enemy has deceived them to believe that there’s no hell or made them to believe the lie that they can commit their lives to Christ when they’re older. But the reality is that many of them are not living to become older adults. They are dying unprepared for eternity and are suffering the consequences of not accepting Jesus Christ as their personal savior while they had a chance to on earth.”

Desma then shared a horrific vision with me that the LORD gave him concerning a clown.

This is the vision of the clown, which my older brother interpreted and revealed to me during the fall of 1992. (A full explanation of the vision is included in the chapter The Wide Road to Destruction featured in the author’s book, Launch Out Into The Deep!)

“He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them (John 12:40).”
The Clown

Laughter and screaming filled the air, jokes and giggles were everywhere. They ran, jumped, and danced with glee, moving passionately to the rhythm of his beat. The clown was guiding them on a tour. On every corner they would get sidetracked because the clown always enticed them to try something new. Many of these acts were sensual and sinister, tempting the teenagers to push beyond their moral limits.

Some strongly desired to heed the signs of caution, but they feared rejection by their peers. A few enjoyed the laughs but had a change of heart; they feared that their careless lifestyles would lead to regrettable mistakes. As they turned and walked slowly down the dark and lonely road, they heard jesters and ridicule but continued on. The clown laughed gleefully as he juggled and performed with conviction.

In the beginning, the clown wasn’t as persuasive because words of wisdom ruled the teens’ hearts. Some followed willingly, knowing the path could possibly lead to destruction, but they reasoned that the ways of the world were more appealing than following Christ. The clown told them that they had now gone too far to go back; God would not forgive them.

Others walked blindly, not knowing the truth. Yet, deep in their hearts, they knew their ways were wrong. Nevertheless, they allowed the desires for instant gratification to rule their convictions.

The teens wanted to be accepted and fit in with the crowd, but they didn’t realize they were gambling with their souls. Occasionally, they attended church to please their parents, but their hearts were far from God. Some of the messages they heard there were so convincing that