Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for my husband - he is wiccan

PLEASE...I am asking for prayer from your ministry and all the brethren reading this. Satan has attacked my home. Please pray for my husband who told me last night that he has abandoned the Christian faith and has become a wiccan. He has been studying wicca for the past 4 months in SECRET. His name is Tom and he is very bitter toward God and me and doesnt believe that Jesus is the only way to God but that there are "many ways" to God. I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart and can't believe this is happening. Pleae pray for our marriage and for his soul, and that I would be protected from evil for he has brought evil things into our home. He has forgotten all the love he used to have for me and is extremely sinisterly cold toward me and his loved ones. Please pray for us that God would reveal Himself to Tom's heart and that the scales would fall off from his eyes. He is blinded and has jumped two feet into this witch thing. There seems no reaching him, but God is on the Throne. I am excited to see what God will do here.

Praise the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ - The NAME Above all names!

Thank you for your prayers. God bless your ministry.
Sister Annette

Re: Please pray for my husband - he is wiccan

Hi Annette.

I will indeed stand in prayer with you along with others I have contacted, just keep praying for your husband God knows the hour he will come out of that demonic sect, He will sweep away the mind blinding spirit in due course. He always answers our prayers, keep cover your husband in the Blood of Jesus in prayer it is the most powerful gift we have to use in these circumstances above all don't lose heart, keep reminding yourself Jesus loves and died for him also.

God Bless and Keep.
Bob H.