Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for God 2

Seven years had went by since that experaince in the bathroom, and i had moved in with some friends. I had seen some pretty amazing things over that time, though i was waiting for God to finish whatever he was doing with me.

I wanted to get closer to God, more like Adam was being able to speak with him. I wanted to do something for him, though i couldnt find anyone like myself. Sure i would hear about the word of knowlege, but no one described it in the manner that took place with me. So i never believed in it because mine came in the strugle to understand what God wanted me to do,and be like. I never believed anyone if they didnt know what God was showing me.

When i had decided that i wasnt good enough as i was to stand before God and ask him anything, was when another great thing took place. I woke up and walked out into the living room, then i opened my new testement bible i had just bought that was a new style translation in modern english. I had read it every morning a week with prayer up till this day, but on the day was different. I began to read the bible when i noticed all the words stood out as though i was reading through a magnifying glass. I focused past it onto the words on the page, but in reading what was there, read about people who had done the same things as myself. I turned the page, and i saw the same thing.

Excited about what i was reading, looked to three of my friends who were in the room, and asked them if what i read in the bible sounded like me. I only thought it strange that they sounded like me, and what i have done, but didnt realize how strange sounding it really was. So with that i read out loud to my friends, who when i looked up at them, had facial expressions that i wasnt being honest with them. I looked at the bible, and looked at them, in a almost throwing my hands up, giving up to even try to explain to them what had just taken place.

My purpose in life, was if God really existed, and Jesus, to be the hero he was, and to be like him. That was always my Goal, though i thought i was being used for something much greater, giving reason for the transformations within my life. With most teachings from men, vanity of purpose gets in the way, not realizing it worked only for salvation of the soul, not to prove God existed. God proves himself for the honest person who seeks him out, for his reasons to know what he wants from us.

I give you this in Jesus name, Amen.