Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for God

I was always curious if God really existed or not, but never had a clue how to find him. It wasnt untill a day came that i was sitting in the back seat of my dads car, he went to pick up a friend of his though i cant remember what for.

The friend was talking about his weeping willow tree in his back yard, how messy it was, and the black bettle bugs that fell from it when they wanted to eat outside. He wanted my dads opinion on what he might do with the tree, and we all agreed it was a bother because we all went over there to eat.

As i sat in the back seat, i remained quiet because thats how my parents were with me. To bad for them, when somone told me the tree was removed. I was overcome by this spirit that told me, and as much as i wanted to blurt it out, i couldnt bring byself to.

A few months later, there were tornado warning posted. A orange fog rolled in so no one could see anything, then when it lifted, my dads friend called him on the phone and sounded excited. We went over to see this one hundred year old weeping willow tree pulled out of the ground, laying over between his house and garage, just short of his niebors house. I was amazed thinking about it, and it made me wonder if it had something to do with God.

About two years had passed, and i saw my grandparents become Christians, and a friend of mine. My grandparents were drinkers, with foul mouths, and so was my friend. They all told me the story of their salvation and how it changed them. Their storys were simular as they instantly gave up swearing, and drinking in a blink of an eye.

By this time i understood how hard it was to change, not a easy thing to do, if not impossible. So i knew there was something to it, i just couldnt find it.

I was watching tv, and there were problems between the churchs, a lot of fighting about who was right or wrong. The thoughts that went through my mind is if they were fighting then they must not know how to reach God. After some thoughts and searching on the subject i decided the only way i was going to find God was to seek him myself.

Most bibles in that time were still the old english, so it did me no good to read it, it was worthless to me. I prayed and prayed for God to tell me he existed, and i had heard from a minister to knock on his door and ask him, so i did. Many many months went by, i beged, pleaded, and about every thing i tried with no answer.

One morning i woke up, went into the bathroom. I found myself standing in the middle of a field of grass, and i didnt think anything strange or abnormal about this. I walked uphill, past a white house with four pillars holding up the roof extending out from the top, and past a red barn to the top of this hill. I stoped when i came to a cliff overlooking a valley below, and in the valley was a grove of trees, with one very large tree in the center. Golden rays of light passed from behind me, as light that breaks from the cloulds, and a firm voice with athority said; " I am your king, and i am your Lord, and for your sins the branches will fall". I saw a large branch on the largest tree that was dead fall when struck by a lightning bolt. Then i was standing in the bathroom again. I was excited, and confussed at the same time, as i knew something great had taken place, but wasnt sure what. Not knowing any better, or thinking it to be not normal, i went to my mother who had also changed in a blink of an eye, to ask her what it meant. She was a christian for a year, and with all her study did not know, nore did her pastor, or any other minister or preacher.

Over time i learned what it was because of these thing going on in my life, the inspired word of God that teaches the truth and meaning of scripture through the purpose of seeking out what God wants in life strugles.

A king as mighty as he is compaired to a mighty cedar of lebenon still can fall, hewn down so that only the roots are left. The roots belong to God, as its us without anything or any burdens, just us and God.

Jesus told the rich man that if he wished to follow him and his disiples, he had to give everything to the poor. This because Jesus knew the mans choices had been his, and not Gods. So the man had to start over with nothing in order to understand what God wanted him to do. Not that he couldnt get it back by making his choices Gods choices.

Also the blind man on the path who wanted to be healed, when Jesus asked him what he saw. The blind man said, he saw men as trees walking. A sign to Jesus that the blind man sought out God, and had changed. Men as trees walking, starting from the roots.

It wasnt until a few other inspirations that i learned what actually took place in the bathroom. It wasnt untill i looked into the mirror on that day, as told to me the bible passege of that scripture.

So you may know what is possible with God, and how close he really is if anyone wants to know.

I give you this in Jesus name. Amen.