Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God's Love

My Name is Aja James and I recentlly took a trip to Las Vegas,NV for a wedding of a good friend of mines. On the trip i took my GOd's son's mother and had a wonderful incounter with an artistic man name Weldon.He approached me and asked me if i had 2 cents and i had stated that i did not, i then proceeded and asked him what it was that he was trying to get and he replied some food. The Holy Spirit put it upon my heart to buy him some food. I asked Weldon what he wanted to eat and he stated that a loaf of bread and boloagne would be fine for him. So i went into the store and bought what he asked for,along with a gatorade and orange. When i brought it to him he cried and stated that nobody had been that polite to him they always spite on him and call him names. I mentioned to him that in the bible they did the samething to Jesus until they came to realize who he was. Before i walked away he asked me to pray with him so i did just that, i gave him a hug and he cried and i cried. Then we exchanged gifts and cried again. As i was standing there i started to cry because i realized how blessed i really am and that i was one of the riches girls in the world. When i got back to the car and opened my bible and i was in the I samuel in the verse about you will never know how GOd may come to you in apperance,and i cried and praised Him because i knew that it could have been me and not somebody else.