Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Testimony part 5

It has still been hard. I still struggle. But the lord doesn’t give any of us, any more than we can handle, and I can handle it.

After all that’s happened so far, I feel like I've lived a hundred years. As I've come through these last eight years and have truly gotten into tune with God, I've learned so much more. And as I've shared with my clients in seeking God, they have asked me to write a book. I felt bad about it because I've been saved since May 1 1987, and only in the last few years have I really had any kind of living testimony, as far as my life goes. A Christian dope pusher, tattoo artist, biker is not a great story of the love of God. And I've felt ashamed of it. The Lord has shown me a way to share Christ with people. A way that has given people who already know Jesus a new found spark for belief, and gives those who don’t know Him, a very personal introduction.

Now I'd like to point out a couple things. One, I went to prison twice AFTER I had become a believer. I've been told there’s no way I could have been a believer and still have sold drugs, and did drugs, and robbed a store. That’s the same as saying there’s no way you can be a believer and lie to your spouse, cheat on your taxes, or lust after your neighbors spouse? See. We can’t compare ourselves to each other, but to Gods divine law. In the eyes of God every believer is going through the same thing. In the eyes of God, selling a bag of dope is just as bad as breaking any of His commandments.

Remember how I felt to be in His presence? That is what it's all about. He is all Holiness. And the very best that any human could ever offer in goodness, would never touch His goodness in its least amount. Our very best is worse than worthless to God; it's an insult because it suggests bringing His standard down to ours.

If anyone would seek God, would want to know Him truly, they would first do well to understand His true nature. That He is the full embodiment of Holiness, Glory, Love, and Judgment. And each of these traits you should really learn. Then you’ll be on your way to really knowing the Living God, and realizing your true ultimate need for a Savior. Once you really understand this, that’s when you find Jesus.

I’m trying now to get into prison ministries, I feel very lead to this. If you’re interested in helping me make this a reality, please write. dustydonnay@yahoo.com thank you and God bless! Dusty Donnay