Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sarcoma cancer survivor .

Sarcoma Cancer Survivor

I was diagnose with Sarcoma Cancer in 2011, this video testify my struggles and healing, to a CLEAN BILL of HEALTH.I do hope it will encourage someone going through struggles in life.

It only took me two days to complete this video testimony, but I had been dragging to do it for months, with many excuses, self-centeredness, and pride, however none of them were worthy; as When you share your testimony with others, it fortifies your faith.

I does hope that this testimony will encourage at least one person. The Bible says we should “encourage one another and build each other up” (1 Thessalonians 5:11a NIV). We are in a marathon of faith, and we need to run together. We need the support and encouragement of other believers.

It took me a lot of courage to do this video but nothing should stand in the way to glorify Him. Please like and share it among your friends, as :

1. It could encourage someone among out friend’s friend who is going through trouble times. 2. To have more people keeping me in prayer for excellent health and also acceptance as I am returning back into the society to work. 3. To seal His healing and share them with others who are in need of His Healing and Grace.

This video is split into two parts and can be found in my SPIRITUALVOIDDECK wordpress blog (under personal testimonies) http://youtu.be/1bIyE4WobDM