Return to Website

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.

"And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their Testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." Rev. 12:11.

Share Your Testimony Of God's Love.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Testimoney

11-3-2009-jordan, said, Jesus, casey points, its, at, uh big, she said, nuclear explosion, in jordan, thats syria and egypt, exploding, thats, benjamin netanyahu pressing nuclear button, hollie showed, thumbs up, that van, hollie, points, turn, this is not the website talking, said, hollie, thats, post angel like lit round face, appearing, this is uh warning, said, hollie, thats iraq and gaza exploding, hollie screams, its the leave it alone for me, said, hollie, screams, I dont want no more visions, hollie, said, screamed, banged hand, and, light, head, hollie, said, it appeared, she said, like, round, light, face, man, and, that, o, red and black chariot, whats hollie screaming for, said, Jesus, cause its my word, said, hollie, banged, hand, showed, pastors, preaching, pocketing, the, lute, their own word, thats, pastor, studying, for, sermon, hollie bangs hand, up rose the beast, hollie, said, pope appears, on, dragon, thats hu hintao, there you have it, said, hollie, both beasts, hollie relaxes, thats, lula, appearing, hes, afraid, not wanting, theres chavez, dreading, thats, nicaragua, its, peaceful, land, thats bear with rib in mouth, its, nicaragua, cuba, and, mexico, appear, with, thats, three ribs in bears mouth, but theres all those presidents signing with medvedev, theres kim jong, hes, not caring, shows, but, wait, looks around, but, signs, thats, there you have it, said, hollie, had hands in air, hollie screams, aw, sang, seven heads, those kings pope out, hollie shows the seven heads, like little lighted head, whats my heads word, said, hollie, we dont want it, said, head, russia, said, hollie, theres, the, beast, hollie, said, thats putin, smiling, thats putin coming out of yeltsin, and, boris coming out of, its politburo, showed, hollie, theres putin coming out of medvedev, its cause im the beast, said, putin, thats hollie and, putin at table, wondering why, putin shows, its, because, of, iraq, that brings america into remembrance before God, there said, Jesus, hollie like vampire, cat, hollie, said, thats hollie like big beautiful white cat showing, the leopard, hollie, said, thats hu hintao, japan, north, south, korea, presidents, appear, there you have it, said, hollie, its magog, thats dragon rising, im with putin, dragon said, thats the antichrist, its, pontiff, said, hollie, im with witch, said, david k. bernard, thats connie the conner, said, God, connie bernard, shes, mrs. hair dyer, that ****** said, God, thats connie like sarah palin, the bernards preach lost for a fee, thats what ever you give them, said, Jesus, now david bernard is close to being a billionaire, but, never got saved, thats david bernard preaching the Lord Jesus by his own understanding, not really knowing what hes talking about, theres donald winters, lets give it to donny joe, said, mrs. winters, they never got thru to Holy Ghost, but, thats donald winters pocketing, money, give me, some of that, said, mrs. winters, theres delbert spall, hes, never prayed thru to Holy Ghost, but, God had many servants there at westside pentecostal church, thats mrs. donald winters looking at visions, then bob, appears, said, Holy Ghost baptizm feels like a body your perfect size coming in, mrs. donald winters shows donald winters, thats sun stepping out, then, moon, thats both playing, sun laughs, moon shows, bobby he didnt let me said moon, Jesus, appears, thats paliban daily music, and, jean poole reading visions, hollie, rises and beats drums, were paliban, said, palibano jean poole, we stole ministry of dreams said jenny donati, shut your mouth about that, said, jean poole, thats poole, jean purchasing ministryofdreams.org, hollie showed, its, on, may 5, 2009, thats jean poole reading visions, and, jean poole, knows her pastor Billy-Reuben Gibson knows, this is uh warning, said, hollie, this is vision, lets post, she, said, 11-4-2009-hollie screams, beats drums, its paliban daily music, thats the leave us alone sorry, said, hollie, thats, jean poole stealing and purchasing ministryofdreams.org, gives daughter passwords, now jean poole is exposed, thats her boss, jean poole what is is this, o said embarrased jean poole, thats her at work starting to remove what I spoke said Jesus, ministry of dreams, openly mocks bob on ministry of dreams dot org, now, thats jean poole leaving work for the last time, you were warned said Jesus, shes in washington, its paliban in washington d.c., hollies smiles, Jesus, appears out of whirlwind, thats, showed, hollie, that o new world order chariot with the pope and hu, pulled angry black and red horses, its, whew whew, said, hollie, shes acting like, the funnel, on, its steam engine, said, hollie, pioneer, thats Father, on steam locomotive, and hollie funnel, looks, then, smiles, blows, hi, said, hollie, its hair dyer, aw, said, Billy-Reuben Gibson, hes, witch, said, God,