Return to Website

MUSICOLOGY Tour

Thanks for all your comments on the One Night Alone...Tour. DoveCity now invites you to submit their thoughts and reviews of the "MUSICOLOGY Tour and CD". What do you expect from this tour? How many concerts will you attend? How do you review the new CD? Click on "New Article" to submit your comments.

MUSICOLOGY Tour
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prince/Funkadelic Custom Drumset 4 $ale!!!! Serious Inquiries Only!

Hey there Purple People and the like,I'm a serious and
professional musician who has traveled around the world touring with many famous artist.I have a custom
drumset that was made specifically for Prince complete
with Purple Flame shells and copper hardware!YES copper if that ain't rare enough! Currently the bad
finacial state that the BUSH man has everybody in, my
lovely wife requested I sell something to help us out
in our troubled times! Either my 64 Buick Wildcat(car)
or some music gear!My classic car was out of the?! So
if anyone would like to see photos or stats on who I'am go to www.xenograph.com/esquad and click on the
cartoon icon of a character (face) or e-mail me.I'm looking for serious inquiries about these drums and
they need a good home to go to.Any Prince collector/fan would kill to own these.I really hate to part with them.Michael Bland the former drummer has
played on the kit,he actually sent me the missing tom
which was a 10" rack tom.The sizes are custom also-
10'12'14'16' toms and 22x20" kick drum.John Blackwell
has also seen the set,while he was working with Cameo!

He was interested in it before he blew up and I lost his S.C.# anyways S.O.S. if you can help or forward this info to someone who is serious about them please
e-mail me @ once. Thanks again & May we live 2C the
DAWN! P E A C E !!!! & S O U L !