Return to Website

MUSICOLOGY Tour

Thanks for all your comments on the One Night Alone...Tour. DoveCity now invites you to submit their thoughts and reviews of the "MUSICOLOGY Tour and CD". What do you expect from this tour? How many concerts will you attend? How do you review the new CD? Click on "New Article" to submit your comments.

MUSICOLOGY Tour
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prince is phenomenal

I most recently saw Prince perform for his One Nite Alone concert in Atlanta. It was wonderful. I am 28 and have been a Prince fan since I was ten years old. I must say that his art is like fine wine- it gets better over the years. Just when you think you have seen Prince at his best, he turns around and gives you something better. I am very proud of Prince and pleased with the "work" that he is now doing to spread love and to uplift the kingdom of God. I wish that I could meet him one day. Because I have followed his music and life for so long- I really feel that he is a distant friend of mine. I wish him the best with is endeavers and hope that he finds everything that he is searching for in life.