Nine Below Zero - Online Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy new year folks

I would like to extend our hand of friendship in this, our community, to you, our friends in seeing the back of this year past out of the way and welcoming in the new year.

I am personally very happy that 2011 is over, as it has been a sad year in one way or another, especially with the loss of my father in feb.. ( Christmas was particularly difficult..) your support was so heartfelt by your mails to me in Feb/March on the board that it reinforced my belief that good friends are worth more than money could ever buy.

My story is of course, not your story and you may well have prospered this year and flourished....(i sincerely hope so).. I am very happy in the knowledge that our extended family is still alive and well and supporting our never ending quest to take our Urban blues to outlying points of the compass.

Please allow me to wish you a very very happy new year and hope we can all stay as one as we have done since our conception in 1977.

God bless you, our friends for 2012, Feltham.

Re: Happy new year folks

What a lovely message Mark and a happy and healthy 2012 to you and your family and all the band.
There have been some great (and strange) gigs this year - from playing to a couple of thousand in Switzerland to about 50 in a wet and chilly Sussex field - a gig which appeared to have had no advertising.
Sad to see Gerry the cheer leader leave but looking forward to Brian re-joining.
Good luck to the band with the new projects and have a happy and no hangovers New Years Eve.
Love Jenny