The Official Message Board/Feedback Forum of The AGCS Network

Welcome, friends, to the official message board/feedback forum of the AGCS Network. Here, you are free to post your opinion on virtually anything. All we ask is that you attempt to keep it clean...

The Official Message Board/Feedback Forum of the AGCS Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a Crazy Couple of Years...

Now there's an understatement. Sorry for having not posted an update in so long, but trust me, I've been around. Just too busy to immerse myself in the day-to-day operations of good old me like I used to. But that doesn't mean we're not friends anymore...does it? Well, don't worry, because I'll always be here in one way or another; figure out what that means and you win the big prize! Just kidding. My sincerest apologies.

Anyway, I want to know what you think of the minor changes you've seen so far -- and what other changes you'd like to see happen! Remember, the future of this great big pile of garbage we call the AGCS Network depends on YOU, sort of. I'll admit it's not much to look at right now (as usual), but just wait until the end of the year. You won't even recognize the place! Or will you? I suppose we'll all find out eventually. Or will we? Yes, we will! Maybe. I'll decide later.