General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Special Thanks to

I'd like to thank the following people for their support, assistance and knowledge. I'm sorry if I don't know your full name :)

Tim Wood, Donna Raymond, Noreen, Dee Disparti, Jason Lindo, Katherine Yates, Greg Lauritson, Brooke, EJMJ, GloomySiren, Les, Kati, Mel, Amy and many more..... Ya'll rock!

Re: My Special Thanks to

Veridical Radio and their awesome hosts, Sherry and Paul Stewart

Diana,
I tried to post a reply to this a couple of months ago, but, obviously did something wrong. So, I will try again.
I wanted to thank you for allowing us to be apart of this on going investigation. It has been electrofying from the first time I read your post and I can not wait for the book. I hope I can somehow be a help to you in the search for answers. The "Truth" is out there. I appreciate your friendship and your trust more then you can imagine. Whatever comes of this, that is worth the most.
Your friend,
Nightowl

Just checking in.. can't wait for the book!

ejmj aka Cath

Aww no need for thanks my dear friend. I must give YOU a Thank-You for sharing your story! You are an inspiration to many people. I admire your wisdom and strength. *Hugs*

Every 'blue moon' we may bump into a person of quality who will stick in your mind forever. YOU are that one person who struck me with your inner strength and loyalty to what you believe. Not only that, your courage to undertake the investigations and live among the uncertainty each day of what "Vincent" and possibly what his cohorts would bring to you and your family is to be admired! At age 60, I've been around the block a few times, and consider my many acquaintences, but realize I truly have very few friends. Over the years on the forums past, Diane, I was lucky enough to stike a 'kinship' with you and find your friendship and super positive attitude like a breath of fresh air. You deserve success and a serene, loving environment in which to enjoy, ... I think you have found that and wish you continued contentment and an everlasting love of family, friends, and challenges ahead! There is NOTHING you can't do.

Thank you Greg, my friend.
I"m so thrilled we re-connected and vow never to lose contact again! You and those like you make this journey much more bearable!
I am humbled ...thanks again!