General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Those Wondering Who Vincent Is...

Here is a copied and pasted portion of the first posting I did a couple years back after my first sighting. This started my roller coaster ride and set in motion all the discoveries made to date at my property in the Sierra Mountains. Feel free to add comments and questions regarding this...I welcome them with open arms... Here goes...
Post from December, 2006
"I am not sure how to explain this, and honestly since the first moment I saw this "being" I have been almost obsessed with trying to find anyone who has had a similiar experience and coming up with nothing. I use the term "shadow being" because I am at a loss as to what I can relate this to.

About 3 months ago my daughter was mentioning something she saw outside our house during the daytime hours. A friend of hers who had been living with us for a couple months also saw this herself but at different times. Neither of them told eachother at first thinking whatever it was, it wasn't real or they were just imagining it. They explained what they saw and frankly in the back of my mind I didn't really think it was anything but a couple of teenage girls being overly dramatic.

A few days afterward I came home from a trip to the store, it was late afternoon, not quite dusk yet. We live in the mountains and is rather remote. Ready to turn into our drive from the access road, directly in front of me, I would say about 25-30 yards, this being went from one side of the road across to the otherside, crossing my path directly. This wasn't something out of the corner of my eye, I looked at it straight away. This "thing" was about 8 ft tall, was sharply outlined in black, somewhat transparent only in the very center of it, it's back was arched straight up and it was running rather quickly as it crossed in front of me. I refer to it as a type of shadow being but it didn't reflect off of anything and was not blurred in anyway, very sharp defined edges. I could see clearly it was the silhouette of a male, its arms were flapping somewhat and the knees where rising up very high with every stride it took, almost like a sprinter would when doing hurdles. I could see no facial features, and I couldn't see any feet. It didn't turn its head in my direction but had to have known I was there.

My daughter and her friend each saw the exact same thing always running down the road in front of our house very quickly and always heading in the same direction. I have not been able to find anyone, anywhere who has seen the same thing. It doesn't come inside our home and it never stands still. It seems to be going from point A to point B and dissappears as quickly as it appears.....into nowhere I might add.

Now, we dont drink or do drugs and have always had a fairly normal life until this came about. I know we are not crazy as 4 of us have seen this "being" during the day and not one of us can explain what it is doing, where it is from, why is it here and most importantly, what is it exactly.

Please don't comment that this is a figment of our imaginations because I assure you it isnt. i know what I have seen. Only 2 things about it I know for sure, 1) it's not human, 2) it's not an animal. I strongly feel it's not from this world either. I don't know if its paranormal or if its alien.

I did contact a paranormal group who have been up here off and on after deciding to handle this as a full investigation which will be ongoing over the next couple of months. I sincerely hope they get to see this thing as I can't even begin to tell you what it's like to have absolute proof of it's existance and not be able to prove it to anyone. Certainly this isn't the only one of these there is and someone, somewhere must have seen one too.

I would love to find out if others have had similar experiences. If we get lucky enought to capture this on film, I will be sure to post it. Our camera's are now up and running daily. Please let me know if you know of anyone who has seen this too and any ideas on what it is are welcome"

There it is..