A discussion area about Britain and its issues.

ThePatriot.co.uk

In order to post your message just click on post. 

A discussion area about Britain and its issues.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Organisation

Tell me, what is your manifesto and do you intend to put up candidates at Local and National level.

Re: Organisation

Thanks for your message.
The patriot has been set up to help fill a void between government and reality.
We are not politally linked, basically because we dont trust any of parties currently in the running.
We want the people of Britain to tell us what the manifesto should be.
At this stage we dont intend to declare ourselves as a political party but who knows ??
If the strength of support for what we are trying to do is strong enough, this may be considered later.

Most of those involved with the patriot are normal working class people living in the UK.
They deplore what successive governments have done. The general consensus being that they are all as bad as each other.

We dont hate people for the colour of their skin.
We are not a dumb down hybrid of the BNP or the like. Its an issue of good and bad. Not black and white.
Its an issue of a small island group, already under pressure from natures changes,being unable to cope with much more.
We are about normal people who each time we step outside we see examples of the death of a once great nation and it hurts !

Whilst its is a good forum for people to ere their views and concerns, but what does it actually achieve. From what I can see so far its people agreeing with each other. For myself I would much prefer to see an actual alternative party being formed and putting action in place of words

Thats where the British public come in.
There is a huge melting pot of issues and views on those issues.
The site has literally only just been launched and we owuld be happy to take things as far as we need to in order for change to happen.
Without input, we are left with just our own views and those views of the limited few.
We have a huge amount of data to be added, including suggestions on what should be done to effect change.
This in itslef once explored may well result in a manifesto and a new party to deliver it.
We are doing this for our country and if the resounding response from the country is for a Patriot party then we will move to that stage.
What we will say at this stage is that its not about our egos and our beliefs, its about what the country tells us. If these early stages indicate a need to move up to a full political stance, and support is there for it, we will do it.
The fly the flag campaign is about testing the support and quantifying the need for change as well as sending out a clear message that government is there for the people and should act on the wishes of the majority.

Watch this space

Ok- I will add my contribution ( most of them have been on the Sun) good marketing/recruitment stratory.

A potential "Patriotic party" yipee,I'll vote for it.I'm fed up with being a second class citizen in my own country.Up the patriot

Congratulations on this website...and I have to agree that once your 'database', as it were, is established, then we need a political party to be formed. Much of what the BNP say is right, but they fall down on the difficulties of skin-colour, which just makes their policies look daft.

Quite clearly we are a small island and should not allow immigration except in VERY special circumstances. Because of our native cultural identity, those immigrants should be European.

These things seem to me not to be extreme, but merely commonsense.

My points in no particular order
Stop immigration
Make polititions accountable(do what WE want)
Stop this ridiculous political correctness
Look after the majority,not the minorities
Ban all legal proffession advertising.I work for a living,not claim for gain
Reform the NHS
Reform local government.
That will do for now.
Don't forget everybody,spread the good word